Reviews for A Ninja Summoned
C3nterF0ld chapter 3 . 4/28
he met McGonagall already..?
C3nterF0ld chapter 2 . 4/28
why not red for the Uzumaki swirl lmao? not a blush lol
Why did you stop just before the last chapter? I'd this abandoned?!
This is really well written, please update soon if you are still continuing this.
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 3/21
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Wondla Master chapter 7 . 3/15
I'm not sure to laugh or be horrified about Rita... I'm sorta wondering why she didn't turn back human though, at the moment she hit the floor... but I'm not entirely concerned about it either, lolz.
Wondla Master chapter 3 . 3/15
I would think at least the goblins would use his chosen/married name instead of the name he's said he left behind many times. I get Dumbledore trying to make a statement with not saying Takumi or Uzumaki but everyone else too? Then the other three didn't say anything either, other than 'who is Harry Potter', when they arrived. I expected at least Naruko to say something about it. If not infront of others than during that little meeting the four had so they know it's futile to try and correct everyone each time.

(Also, oh my gosh, will Dumbledore try and drown Naruko in the lake during the second task, saying the spell 'mysteriously' failed?! o.O)

Otherwise this is a very interesting premise and I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Eragon135790 chapter 3 . 2/9
i thougth that this ff may get good but so far im quite disappointed, not only did harry not remember McGonaggal which is a nogo for a Ninja, then he doesnt force them to call him by his name (Uzumaku-Ishimaru Takumi), the Goblins dont call him by his name as well and they stay because harry would otherwise loose his magic which is bullshit since as far as they are concerned mc never used magic so even if he lost it it woul dbe of no concern to them not to mention that the Hokage leaving the village for any logn stretch of time is just bs.
Eragon135790 chapter 1 . 2/9
i hope mc will act as if he doesnt know any 'harry potter', that would be the intelligent thing to do, in foreign enviourment that would in his case be the most intelligent thing to do, hope he wont get close with sirius either, or god forbid, remus, both failed him in this ff already, dont even need to talk about canon were remus fucked up even more.
Vampireking40 chapter 9 . 2/7
I do hope one day we we see the final chapters of this story. I did notice not much interference from Ron and Hermonie. It also seemed like Draco did not cause many problems. Also who had the cloak. If this story does get a few more chapters an appearance from Voldermort coming back would be good and what about Fudge and the Toad to try and cause problems for Harry. The boy is married and will never want to be with Ginny and Sirius being on Harry side with side with Harry and not Dumbledore. Then you have Molly who will try and get Harry away from his wife so he can marry her daughter and she can get the Potter money. Just from the last line of this chapter Harry was sent someplace other then where he was heading. If things happen like they usually happen Harry will come back say someone is back or maybe gone for good. Yet if he is back then Fudge will call the boy a liar and if she could the Toad will attack Harry with Dementors yet by that time Harry will be back in his own realm so who would she attack with the Dementors.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 1/14
I have to think back on the missing weapons and how they will come back to try and be used against Harry.
ABZB13 chapter 9 . 1/3
well, that was extremely enjoyable. :)

I hope you're still around
XenoBlaze chapter 9 . 11/26/2021
This has been a very interesting read.
Hope the finale comes soon.
MeMeMooMoo chapter 2 . 11/20/2021
STOP SWITCHING TENSES, YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD MONKEY BITCH. STOP. DELETE THIS TRASH STORY.
MeMeMooMoo chapter 1 . 11/20/2021
HEY, BRAIN DEAD MONKEY. STOP SWITCHING TENSES.
Badlyouter chapter 1 . 9/24/2021