Reviews for A Ninja Summoned
Carol542 chapter 4 . 7/16
Love it
Residenthobo chapter 3 . 7/15
I've noticed some inconsistencies in the third chapter that you might want to fix.

Near the beginning of this chapter (in the Great Hall) , Takumi doesn't know the name of McGonnagal even though she introduced herself to him the night before.

Also, during the conversation in Albus's office, Takumi tells Tsunade twice that he used to go by Harry Potter, because everyone - including Takumi himself - seemingly forgets that he'd just mentioned it not even minutes ago. It comes off as quite odd, and disturbs the immersion.

Just thought you'd want to edit these things. Other than those two things, I'm quite enjoying reading your story.
Lord Halcyon chapter 4 . 7/11
you know I've red this twice and the second time through came to a realization that I cant wait to see play out. When Dumbledore inevitably try's to break up Takumi and Naruko she's going display that she inherited her mothers temper in full and though Kushina was dam scary when she was mad, I have a feeling that due to her pregnancy Naruko is going to be even more so... (shudder) Its enough to almost... almost make me feel sorry for Dumbledore.

Anyway keep up the great work and I hope you update soon

Regards

Lord Halcyon
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 7/11
Cool story continue please.
gaul1 chapter 4 . 6/27
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
Great story with only two real issue. If you fix how the story flows and some change what tense verbs are in it will be great.
Absolutely fucking reatarted go fucking kill your self and take this piece of shit with you
musme chapter 4 . 6/19
I like it
Thanks
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 6/15
I am surprised that they let them take pictures and did not just leave or will the pictures somehow not come out?
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 6/15
Sounds like more and more of Dumbledore's plans are going out the window now that they are there and Naruko are expecting a little one.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 6/15
So who took his weapons and will he make sure that they are not taken again along with confronting Dumbledore and the others about it? I am so glad that his wife and friends are there now.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 6/15
Will Harry make sure that when he goes back, he takes everyone he cares for with him and all his family possessions. Also, I have a feeling that he may not stay at Hogwarts and will actually stay in Hogsmeade or somewhere else
Navn Ukjent chapter 4 . 6/15
Nice start on this fic.

I do wonder why Harry didn't check to see what his balance was, and if there were anything else he had inherited when he was at Gringots. It should be obvious for all the ninja that knowing their financial situation would be to their advantage.

In the same manner I wonder why the rest of the team didn't get wands? Learning about wizard magic could be a huge advantage for them and their village.
Bosma17 chapter 4 . 6/15