Reviews for A Ninja Summoned
AvidGamer chapter 2 . 4/27
Nope. nopenopenopenope. Just no. Harry is a more useless side character than Hinata, has no relavence on the plot, and acts like he's an emo 14 year old rather than a supposed 21 year old married man who also is a war vet. I never say that this, but stop writing, grow up, then maybe restart.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 9 . 4/16
Substitution anyone? The minute he reaches the graveyard, voldemort and peter are going to be in for s surprise.
joshuadavenportherbst chapter 9 . 3/31
Please finish this story
Swordmast3r chapter 9 . 3/16
Very nicely written and I’m very excited for the next chapter to be revealed. When Harry arrives, will he immediately go into the shadows and wait for Voldemort to apear? Or will he allow a clone to be captured in his place? By having the clone be captured, Harry could potentially cause the ritual to be incomplete, and Voldemort would be placed into an even weaker state than he is currently. Maybe even be turned into a pathetic Garter snake? As Harry is a parseltounge, he could still talk to the snake, and might have a little fun insulting him as if Voldemort was Orochimaru. Though my ideas would still have to conform to the new prophecy. Thanks for writing this piece and I can’t wait for the next chapter to be released.
DALucifer13 chapter 9 . 3/12
Is this story still alive?
Sakura Althaea Amethyst chapter 9 . 3/8
this is a good story hope it gets updated
PrinceWeirdo chapter 9 . 3/3
Fuck, you stop at the last chapter... Come on mate... Don't be like this...
PrinceWeirdo chapter 4 . 3/3
He should at least tell dumbledore for the last time that he should drop the power play and call him appropriately as Mr Uzumaki. Or he would take it as an insult and Shinobi don't take insult lightly.
Anime100 chapter 9 . 2/4
This is truly interesting to read; please update soon

I hope to read more of dumbledore baka bashings (gives an evil smirk)

This might be too late but Happy New Year
cowchoas chapter 9 . 1/25
i for one cant wiat for taksumi to meet tom, and i for one would love it if he call him orochimaru or like orochimaru wanna be. or something of the like just to piss him off or throw him off counter.
sayantan2201 chapter 9 . 1/22
I always though that HP and Naruto world dont mix well...well after reading this gem I stand corrected.

Reading it from the start I can definitely say that your writing style has improved a lot. The story is building up nicely and it would be definitely be in my to read list.
MautDews chapter 9 . 1/2
I wanna see baby Uzumaki already,Takumi would be a great dad
Tenjo chapter 5 . 12/31/2020
Aaaand now you’ve lost me. He’s a ninja and from you’ve said, a pragmatic one... why the fuck would he show off? Not only is it a waste of time and energy, it actually gives people who mean him harm some idea of what he can do. Now, that COULD be a deterrent but in most cases it just makes them plan accordingly.
Tenjo chapter 3 . 12/31/2020
I see Harry’s complaints about being called Harry were token at best. It was a strange thing for him to be bothered by anyway so I’m not complaining, but some consistency would be appreciated regardless.
Tenjo chapter 2 . 12/31/2020
Also... he can speak English. So why you felt the need to make it so Dumbledore had no choice but to use a translation charm is beyond me. Also, if his words are being translated then why was “kami” still “kami”, rather than “god”? Makes me cringe something hard.