Reviews for Angels to Fly
arickmaniac2020 chapter 41 . 11/26/2021
so good! well written which is hugely important to me. thank you!
sz3ianne chapter 41 . 7/10/2021
What an interesting twist to the canon of the last book; wonderfully done.
HermioneSnape394 chapter 41 . 6/4/2021
Wonderful story, loved it, enjoyed it, everything was perfect - storyline,the way it was written, smut , Just perfect...I loved those twists in this story, usually in fics story ends when Severus survives and Severus- Hermione come together, but this story doesn't end here and got more interesting from here, epilogue was also fabulous. Compelled is among my most favourite fics and now this story is also joining this list.
HermioneSnape394 chapter 40 . 6/4/2021
That was fucking awesome, what an amazing chapter
HermioneSnape394 chapter 35 . 6/3/2021
Beautiful chapter,so emotional,so intense, it brings tears in my eyes... and Irma Pince saving Severus, taking him to a Muggle hospital is really a wonderful twist
HermioneSnape394 chapter 30 . 6/2/2021
Amazing story, I was afraid that Ron might kiss Hermione here but what a fantastic twist here Severus not only kissing her but also making her come
HermioneSnape394 chapter 20 . 6/1/2021
This story is so good,so amazing, I'm enjoying it so much
HermioneSnape394 chapter 12 . 5/31/2021
Oh I love it when Severus follow his desires and doesnt push her away because of those age gape, professor-student and moral issues,
Peskipiksi27 chapter 28 . 5/28/2021
Excellent last paragraph!
pointed.exclamation chapter 41 . 4/6/2021
I liked this epilogue, especially how you found a way to bring Hermione and her parents together again without overriding what happened.
pointed.exclamation chapter 40 . 4/6/2021
This chapter felt bizarrely out of place from this great story. Almost as if it were lifted from a crack fic. It was more than a bit jarring.
pointed.exclamation chapter 24 . 4/4/2021
This was my favorite Snape POV of the 6th year Hogwarts battle before, during, and immediately after Dumbledore's death. A refreshing perspective to read and certainly true to character. You capture Snape's inner voice so well.
Fher34 chapter 41 . 2/28/2021
Ahhhhhhh!
AFTER CH 5 I JUST WENT ON A ROLL.
I love your story, thank you so much for writing it! ugh, my heart hurts now that is over!
but it was wonderful and I enjoyed it very much.
Fher34 chapter 8 . 2/26/2021
bold, bold hermione
Fher34 chapter 7 . 2/25/2021
omgggg albus what the heck u planning this time, dude