Reviews for Angels to Fly
HPloverofbooks chapter 41 . 7/19
This was so good! I couldn't put it down.
dede94e chapter 1 . 7/9
I’m beyond words! I loved this story from the first chapter till the very last word. Oh my god! You wrote their story beautifully, full of love/angst/passion/adventure. Truly a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing it!
Khyharah chapter 41 . 7/7
So once again you have managed to intrigue my imagination. I love your characterization of Severus and Hermione. Dumbledore is most assuredly a manipulative bastard and you played him well. I especially love a happy ending because that is everything Severus deserved. Absolutely adore this story
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 41 . 5/30
*Feeeels* *Happy, content sigh* Suuuch a satisfying read. Severus and Hermione’s relationship is PERFECTION. Beautifully written. Lots of love for this jem.
Sab81790 chapter 41 . 5/28
Wow, I definitely didn't see that ending coming.I figured what with Snape's memories and if need be, Hermione's as well and maybe Dumbledore's portrait then Snape would be off the hook for sure and then they could tell everyone. I mean sure maybe it was frowned upon, but Hermione was of age when they began their relationship. They can disapprove all they want, even go as far as not allowing him to teach again, but other than breaking a school rule they didn't do anything. So ya them having to run and ending up in Australia? The Weasleys all turning their back on her? Those were suprises. I'm kinda sad that Harry never finds out the truth, after the war and finding out about Snape's past, he would have supported her, and that's something she missed out on...having a friend know the truth and support her. She didn't get to have any closure. Regardless though, still a great story! And I love suprised endings! lol
Sab81790 chapter 33 . 5/28
Talk about aplot twist! I did not see that one coming! I'm so glad that Hermione has support now though, and that her baby will have a grandparent. Her actions towards Hermione make so much sense now, I was wondering why she gave her that key. I'm so curious about where Snape is and how he survived, I can't wait until he pips back up. Oh boy and he is going to be knocked for not one loop but two, hehehe. I wonder why she kept her identity a secret for so long...I just love this story!
Sab81790 chapter 23 . 5/28
This chapter is truely inspired! The secret room and all the possibilities that go with it...oh my...not to mention that this chapter has to be one of the sexiest things I've ever read...kudos!
chicaalterego chapter 41 . 5/24
Such an incredible, amazing fic! I loved it so much!

Still, there is a horribly selfish part of me that wishes for a one-shot companion in which Harry bumps into the happy family many years down the road... and be surprised about a new Snape who totally dotes in his daughter (and glares toward sweet little Teddy Lupin if he looks at Angel too much).

Anyway, it was a fun trip, thanks for taking me along :D
LadyGodyva chapter 41 . 5/21
So I was reading and reflecting on the final chapters of this story again; because a lot had happened in them but because they were very bittersweet - notably when Hermione's mum felt *something* for her daughter despite losing her memories; and Snape's very sweet words:"it's too cold for angels to fly tonight".

Also, Hermione's "abandonment" by her friends really stuck a cord with me too. Hermione and her beaded bag was a major reason as to why Harry was able to survive and succeed the horcrux hunt. But Harry turned his back on Hermione at the end of this story, despite knowing she had been tortured, pregnant, and essentially an orphan too as she gave up her own parents and their love, to help him. (I mean, did he even bother to visit her?) Even Hermione's teachers don't even bother to consider what she may have been through during the horcrux hunt and war, giving her detentions for responding to Ginny's callousness.

And then, Ron, despite abandoning Harry, is given much more leeway in the friendship. I remember in DH, when Ron returned to their camp and defending himself from Hermione's anger, Harry was happy that he was standing up for himself rather than feeling any sort of sympathy for Hermione.

Do you think that Hermione got the short end of the stick in the "Golden" Trio's friendship? And did you make her a parallel to Severus? (He was used and abused by Dumbledore, unappreciated by the Order, his own colleagues in DH)

Anyway, sorry for the essay. I love everything you write!
Bookaddict394 chapter 41 . 5/19
Loved it!
Lostyourmind chapter 41 . 4/21
Woow really liked the thing you did with Irma Pince and the ending of this story!
Martionmanswife chapter 21 . 4/19
When I first Read Harry Potter, I was Horrified at the abusive nature of Dumbledore. I had to have a serious conversation with my niece who hooked me on the series in the first place,, exactly what emotional abuse was.

I am loving this story. great work.
Martionmanswife chapter 6 . 4/19
hot stuff there.
Martionmanswife chapter 3 . 4/19
well I am hooked on the story , just a few chapters in. great plot and well written. Welcome to "the List".
Kushka chapter 41 . 4/13