Reviews for Seffu (Sex Friend)
TooneyDeadlyFireDragon chapter 8 . 12/11/2020
Un-oh, looks like the cats out of the bag.

Gleam some degree, since Boomer is the male Bubbles of the RRBs, Butch and Brick better not make their brother too mad, otherwise Boomer will go hardcore on both their asses.

Great new chapter! Will be waiting for the next one :)
TooneyDeadlyFireDragon chapter 7 . 8/14/2020
Another great chapter! Oooohhhh, Brick and Butch are fighting to see who gets to have Bubbles~ dun dun dundun dun duuuuuuuuun…

Looking forward to another chapter, when you get the chance of course :)
DankMemeQueen chapter 6 . 7/6/2020
I definitely need more of this!
Justina chapter 6 . 6/18/2020
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2019
Amigo! me encanto la trama, espero y vuelvas a actualizar algún día, además de que espero con ansias cual va hacer la resolución de burbuja, si se queda con brick o butch.
En lo personal me gusta más brick, pero butch es tan lindo. Lo planteaste bien :)
TooneyDeadlyFireDragon chapter 5 . 6/15/2018
So many answers to so many questions, huh Butch? Oh, please continue when you can...please sir/madam, may I have some more? *sad look*
Princesakarlita411 chapter 5 . 6/9/2018
More please
TooneyDeadlyFireDragon chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
Oooohh, excellent chapter! This is getting interesting :)
Now Bubbles will be caught between Brick and Butch, who will she pick? Looking forward to the next chapter :)
TooneyDeadlyFireDragon chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
Damn Butch, you playing detective now? Lol, it's still a good chapter, hope you update whenever :)
KurooB chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
KirbyPuff97 thanks for the advice...I want to ask my siblings opinion but then again it's a smut so kinda sensitive if they find out and the fact that I have no experience kinda weird me out sometimes writing the sex scene haha...already have a grammer checking app..thanks for reviewing and leaving an advice
KirbyPuff97 chapter 3 . 9/4/2017
Here is some advice :) someone suggested this to me read your story to someone else and ask them if it makes sense, or go to a grammar checking website and go over your work :) other than that I think that this is a good story! Keep writing and have fun!