Reviews for Bane and Fungus
impvme chapter 8 . 9/23
I enjoyed this very much. The in between things can be as interesting as what we saw on the screen. Please write some more.
savhcaro chapter 8 . 9/20
Wow...you nailed it. That was perfect. Never thought about Reese not feeling he was 'worthy' of his dad's name...but it works, it works beautifully.
Yes I needed tissues. Teared up right around "no news was NOT good news"
Well done! Well done! I wish we had been shown this on the show...maybe the ending would have been easier to accept.
Ellen chapter 8 . 9/13
Don't know what to say! Beautifully done...wonderful tribute. Yes, I needed the tissues. Perfect ending
Ellen chapter 7 . 9/6
Another great chapter
savhcaro chapter 6 . 9/1
Excellent! Perfect descriptions of how Reese's thinking was beginning to change. He's known for a while that Lionel was more than an asset...just his acknowledgement was slow. Great expansion of the BTS from the slow...love the 'details' you bring out. More please!
McMoni chapter 5 . 8/28
I just discovered this nice collection of episode tags and I LOVE it. The developing friendship between those two characters was soooo good, and your writing definitely pays a nice tribute!
Well done!
ElliQuinn chapter 5 . 8/20
Sob. Dear God, I miss these guys! Thanks for posting this.
SavhCaro chapter 5 . 8/20
OMG! That was wonderful! Had me smiling and in tears at the same time! Beautiful expansion of a major scene we never got to see! THANK YOU!
ElliQuinn chapter 4 . 8/13
Another great chapter, Ara! I especially loved John's ultimatum to TM: "I'm not in the mood for negotiations" - I can just imagine the face as he said that. And the pickle juice hangover cure? I'd rather have the hangover! You know, I'd never considered that Lionel would still have had all those broken fingers when he fought John in the rain. Looking forward to hearing more about my boys.
SavhCaro chapter 4 . 8/13
EXCELLENT! The fill in of those moments is perfect. Great description of what was going on inside Reese's head. Well done!
ElliQuinn chapter 3 . 8/5
Eoughhhh... a decaying corpse in the trunk? Yuck! I liked the way John reacted to Carter's pronouncement that killing people is more than "some mistakes". I could just imagine her making that comment, and also the way it would hit home with John. Enjoying these stories and the way to take me back to "when POI was still good" as my teenage son rather unkindly puts it. Thanks for posting!
SavhCaro chapter 3 . 8/5
What a great expansion of a small plot point! I love that Reese listened in and that it was his call the Carter that got her to act & to recognize there really ARE gray areas among all the black & white.
Well done! Well done!
Oh boy! Reading about Fusco thinking of his son...you made me tear up Great read...waiting for more!
Wonderfully written! Looking forward to more!
ElliQuinn chapter 1 . 7/25
You know, the title really had me scratching my head - until I saw your quotes! Nice beginning - I'm looking forward to seeing the relationship between Reese and Fusco unravelled a little more - the dynamic between Bane and Fungus was one of the great pleasures of POI!