Reviews for Spider of the Rangers
SupergodzillaSailorCosmos chapter 16 . 10/10
So your story is really good.
Will there be a sequel?
Great chapter can’t wait for more
amichalap chapter 16 . 9/15
good chapter. I can't wait to see what the kree have to do with the rangers and how they change infinity war, for better or for worse.
justimtaylor48 chapter 16 . 9/14
Hello everyone! Fellow Spider of the rangers cowriter JustimTaylor 48 here! Letting you all know that our planned release of the next chapter is next Tuesday, and I just wanted to say from the bottom of mine and mrotrax's hearts...thank you to the fans who stuck around for this long! we are so grateful and thankful for all who are still standing with us for TWO YEARS of getting these chapters out and appreciate all the awesome ideas and love that this fic has gotten over that amount of time especially with the events that occured like Disney's aquirement of fox and the recent news that spider man is getting kicked out of the MCU which we marvel fans know by now that's a total bummer.

So in celebration of this and all of you guys, we're planning on making this a double length chapter and a two part epilogue before we get into infinity war! After all It's been a wild ride for me and mrotrax, especially me.

you see while mrotrax and I have been making more of this amazing story, I have been dealing with some issues, my mom recently getting sent back to Germany among other things, but this story among other things is what gets my mind off of everything that's happened and it means the world to me that y'all love these two universes like me and mrotrax do.

Again our next chapter is planned for next Tuesday and we're always accepting ideas to make chapters the best they can be.
CCSakuraforever chapter 16 . 9/12
Esta muy bueno el capítulo mas que paso en la ultima batalla de spider man contra Rita y los rangers contra goldar más que paso con la llegada de capitán marvel mas que pasara en la guerra del infinito
the mysterious Mr.E chapter 16 . 9/12
I guess that the rangers are going to meet the avengers. Which marvel hero do you think would be a great green ranger? Spiderman, Hawkeye, captain America, black widow, star lord or nebula.
Beast Mode92 chapter 16 . 9/12
I enjoyed this chapter, it also be cool if after you do the epilogue to deal with this Arc, Tony Reed and some of the other Marvel scientist talk with Zordon who explains that at one point there were different groups of Rangers. Also after finding out about Thanos, they work with Zordon. They combine some his alien Tech with some of Iron Man's Tech and Reed Richards unstable molecules to can create what they call the lightspeed morphers, then we have to find candidates. enter Carter and his team. Or maybe you can have an sort of post credit scene where the ancient one can explain that the power coins are not the only artifacts Power by the morphing Grid or whatever energy they want to call that. She didn't go into the vault with a powerful mythical artifact restored and open a case with the Mystic Force Morphers. Or finally you can have a cutscene that shows the Savage land and just have either the dino gems or the energems from Dino Charge just glow briefly.
THEEVILDOER chapter 16 . 9/12
Wait... was that a HISHE reference I saw there?
Well, the story could be worked to be a bit better and the grammar and spelling could use some work, but it's an interesting turn in the MCU movies and the Power Rangers movie. Nice job, will look forward to read more.
Autistic-Grizzly chapter 16 . 9/12
okay interesting choice to have Captain Marvel hold on to the green power coin, anyway cool fight scene awesome to see the rangers and Avengers with the Fantastic 4 fighting to save the day, and the mentions of the other Zordon era villains expect one; anyway good job and looking forward to more in the future
cornholio4 chapter 16 . 9/11
So big changes like peter getting to fight with team cap
calderoneric758 chapter 16 . 9/11
Really the here a bright idea joke from how it should have ended
Johnny Spectre chapter 15 . 7/26
Huh, well, a Spider-zord would be fun, and technically, Leopardon was the Predecessor to the Sentai Super Robot
TheLethalSperg500 chapter 15 . 7/25
Will the events of Infinity War and Endgame be featured here?
CCSakuraforever chapter 15 . 7/25
Esta muy bueno el capítulo mas como le va a peter y los rangers mas la aparición de Rita mas sus secuaces mas que los vengadores también están ahí algunos para ayudar en la pelea mas los zords y que sucedera en el siguiente capítulo
Autistic-Grizzly chapter 15 . 7/25
man you cut it off just it was getting good, and I have to say nice ship teasing with Jason and Kim, plus the cameo easter eggs were awesome keep up the good work