Reviews for Broken Strings
PityThoseWhoLiveWithoutLove chapter 6 . 7/10
This is one of the best stories I've ever read and I hate that you've abandoned it. It's so interesting and well-written and I yearn to read the whole of it. Why would you not continue it? This is cruelty.
EclairUchiha chapter 6 . 7/30/2020
Just found this today, it's really good I liked it. Curious to see what happens next time in the story. Keep up the good work.
Dhysia chapter 6 . 4/11/2020
That means I'm right
Please another chapter
totallyatmyownpace chapter 6 . 4/11/2020
Hey thanks for updating so quickly! It's so unexpected but very much welcomed and super appreciated. I love your story and have been following ever since you first published this! Know that I will always be following your amazing work and find out who the male lead really is. I don't know about you, but I really hope it's Azuma!
Dhysia chapter 5 . 4/8/2020
I get the feeling that Y means Yunoki and I hope M is not Miyaji
Anyway...next chapter please
Allison Offerman chapter 4 . 4/4/2019
I’m so happy you decided to continue this story! I’m curious to hear the story behind the second violin. This offer from Yunoki is interesting although VERY one sided (I’m a musician myself) but I’ll be curious how far he can push her and her skills. But I’m always a Kaho x Len fan!
XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX chapter 3 . 9/6/2018
Well I do hope you continue this story...is an epic and I really want to know what happens next...good luck
Autumn to Winter changes chapter 3 . 2/12/2018
Please keep on updating. Things just kept on getting more interesting. Hope that you will continue updating till the end
VitaMia chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
please update soon.. i'm so inlove with your srory
Eka chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
I really love the change you brought up with Ryou and Kahoko exchanging places! I look forward to read about our other soon to be violinist prodigy!
anon chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
oh my i'm really really excited to see how this develops
Angelic Florence chapter 3 . 9/19/2017
I'm loving this story. What was written in the letter? "I love you"?
crimson heart chapter 3 . 8/18/2017
i really love this story n i will wait patiently for the next update..
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
Omg I really love your story, please make this a
Kaholen ending
AuroraNotturna chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
Loved both the 1st & 2nd chapter! I'll keep an eye out for any new ones :) I like how you kept the character's original personalities but added your own style to it. Great writing too. Dramatic but funny too. Personally I ship Kaho and Len as endgame couple, but Azuma is also a great character - it's one of those characters I "love to hate", I kinda despise him but I still love him if that makes sense :D I still prefer Len to end up with Kaho though, their souls are on the same wavelength for me, while physically they can behave akwardly but also romantically, which can make their interactions funny but also heated and sweet. Still, it's your fanfic, so it's your decision ;) Good job so far!