Reviews for Broken Strings
crimson heart chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
i really love your story but i hope its lenx kaho story..i will wait patiently for the next update.._
anere-desu05 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Am I the first one to review? Heh yay!(?) So, I am delighted to see a new fanfiction under this fandom. Thank you for sharing this story with us!

Now, I have observed some errors like your 'seemsed'. And I think (since in the animes I've watched and the mangas I've read) 'senpai' has to be connected to the person's name with a hyphen ('Yunoki senpai' was used in this fic's case). Or maybe it's just how translators do it so sorry, I do not know much. Andd, the scene where Miyaji-san comes in was a little awkward like wow..her meeting and grabbing a hold of Len is a little bit.. I think there could have been a better execution of their meeting, or something like that. Anyway, I appreciated that you have incorporated some manga references like Miyaji-san and the whole Vienna thing. And I believe the window scene was based on the ~*alternate ending*~ for Len?

So yeah, for this chapter I like where you're going with this. But as a LenKaho shipper, I will not lie that I'm hoping for a LenKaho ending lol. Sorry about that. :/ But please do things in your own pace, and in the development you have in mind. I'll be waiting for updates, and please (if ever) do not leave this story hanging as many lcdo fics have been left untouched. :( Sorry for the long review and I hope I did not put you in any bad mood with this. :(

Keep going, dear Author! And thank you! :-)
17 | « Prev Page 1 2