Reviews for Books
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I can see this happening. Good work, mate.
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
LIKE!
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
how odd. i hopr mrs. pince isn't in love with hermioe. just appreciative. i liked her reflections on everyting though. i've never read a story from her POV, so it was different. summary: ilike it.
facepalms chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Good job with a difficult charecter- her observations are nifty and well done. The description of the nerd aspect of her life is also well managed, and her- acknowledgement that she's thinking oddly is good as well- the whole no interaction with students, maybe there's more to life than books thing.
PsyGirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Wow its a nice insight and a refreshing new way to describe the now familiar character. I love it, would you make more chapters? perhaps of other teachers and the way they look at the kids? It will be a new and fresh idea.

Congrats!
Anna Maria chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Thanks for sending this link to me, it's a lovely story. I adore this line:

"They make faces at her when they think she's not looking, but they don't smile."

Very telling. And I couldn't help it, the line about Hermione spending time with "that quiet redhead in the year below her" gave me a very strong Hermione/Ginny vibe. That's what reading too much femmeslash will do to you, I suppose. :)

Great story, keep it up.
spidergirl05 chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
sad, but good at the same time:)
auroraziazan chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Hmm. That's certainly a new pairing. I guess Madam Pince is a generally forgotten character. You've done a nice portrayal of her though, and your characterisations are clever are enjoyable. Good job.
Neoen chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Very sweet and endearing. You touched on an aspect that hasnt been done before. Kudos for your creativity.
Radix Lecte chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
This is really good. I'm not exactly into same sex fics, but the writing was excellent.
Raine chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
I really liked this viginette. It was poetically bittersweet.