Reviews for To Meet Again
Tina.Chan chapter 37 . 8/7/2012
I was looking for Mitsukake and Shouka fanfiction when I started reading this. Ive only been able to read a little each day but I love your Shouka persona. There are too few strong female characters in FY that dont die off... and through your imagination we get to meet her again. :)
TiredGreenEyes chapter 37 . 6/7/2011
Guess who actually squeaked with joy when she saw this? That's right, MEEEEE! XD SOOOOO HAPPY! And FINALLY we know who Julio is! I had my suspicions but there you have it! Waza!

It would be rather nice if Yui had some sort of peace about it all in the end and found some sort of happiness... poor Tetsuya... and his eye condition. :) From that one time we saw him without glasses in the series, I would say there IS a chance of Yui falling for him. Guapisimo! :D LOVE LOVE LOVE. Now can I convince you to keep going? PLEEEEASE?
tiredtiredtired chapter 36 . 5/17/2011
You know what true dedication is? Taking a pen and paper and writing down which character is which so that you can read without pause... which is what I have done. I really hope I'm getting them all right... but I respect your refusal to give out the answers.

I know this story is probably difficult to continue with and that the age of FY has ended, but it's a great tale, and you've put so much work into it, I'd take to see the rest. So know that you still have a loyal fan out here! Thanks
TiredGreenEyes chapter 36 . 1/1/2009
This is fantastic~! I love Mitsukake and this is basically the only reincarnation story I've found worth reading. Thank you so much for writing!
alithealligator chapter 36 . 9/7/2008
asdfjkl. You updated it. A million hearts to you.

And you mentioned Duncan. In a really obscure way. BUT IT HAD HIS NAME IN IT SO MY FANGIRL IS HAPPY.

But yes anyway. Reviewing.

The tone of the story seems different in some way. I couldn't really say how. But that's to be expected; I don't know when exactly you wrote this chapter, but if it was recently in any sense of the word, of course your writing would be different than it used to be. And after all, something 'dark' in a sense happened in this chapter, which could also explain the 'darker' tone I'm picking up.

Or maybe I'm just crazy and read in to things too much. AP English does that to people.

I like the change though. It suits Jason's mood, really. I hope he figures himself out soon. Duncan needs him. D: Everyone needs him. Poor guy.

I really liked the inner versus outer circle thing, and how Chichiri was kind of the go-between between them. I had always thought that was their sort-of-arrangement, but I hadn't ever been able to put it in words like that. So good job!

But huzzah. Hope everything is going well for you, and thanks for putting this up. :)
TiredGreenEyes chapter 36 . 9/1/2008
YOU ARE SO AWESOME! Oh my goodness, thank you so much! And it even had Chichiri in it... *sobs*

Okay... whew. I'm calming down now. Man you sure know how to do a cliff hanger, don't you? I wonder what Miaka will do when she meets Andy and Josh (I wonder where Miaka has BEEN since she seems to be the only one who doesn't know about Andy! Ha!) This is the best 'our world' story I've read, so don't give it up! Thank you so much for this chapter! :)
TiredGreenEyes chapter 35 . 8/29/2008
AH You can't leave off with a cliff hanger! It's evil! It's inhumane! and you haven't updated in so long, who knows if you'll update now to help my poor suffering? But if you get this please know that I love this story and I want to find out what happens with Shouka and Mits... and also Chichiri and Kouran! (Is she in here?)
TiredGreenEyes chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
Hikitsu was in this chapter! YAY!

I'm pretty sure Hikitsu's eye patch... well the reason he had one was because his senshi mark was quite literally ON his eye. Interesting! HA! I'm so glad you included him!

Who's Danielle?
music nimf chapter 35 . 8/23/2006
Oh no! What are Nick and Lao going to do? This is terrible. This story is so fun to read. I deffinitly look forward to the next chapter. Oh, poor Ash. I hope he's !
music nimf chapter 15 . 8/20/2006
It is good so far and look forward to reading more when I have time. I adore! Duncan to !
alithealligator chapter 35 . 8/17/2006
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed 'till now, but I wanted to finish re-reading the whole story before I did. :3

I still can't express how thankful I am! :3 After reading it again I have to say that I've fallen in love with it again... But anyway! About the chapter. Yes. I can be constructive. Maybe.

Oh, man. I feel badly for Nick! ): I really hope he can get all this mess resolved... Although I do think he took a step in the right direction by telling Miaka that he'd changed... even if he did take it a bit too far. ; And man, I really hope Ash's going to be alright. That'd really, really suck if wasn't.

D: But also with Lao Wei! Ack, with Josh finding out about what he did... Or didn't do? I'm kind of wondering whether or not he actually did it. XD; But maybe that's me being crazy. :3 I'm also curious as to how Duncan and Calvin are... I hope they made up. D:

Wow, I love how this isn't so much a review as it is me commenting on what's happening. XD Um... I like your style? You have mad skills? Okay, that's good. :3

XD If it helps, I'll have you know that I printed out this chapter so I could read it during school, because I didn't want to wait until after. I
Asteria chapter 35 . 8/14/2006
Wow! An update! It's been forever, Night-san!

Oh, don't hurt Miaka! Or Ash! I like your Ashitare.

Please update again, I want to find out who Keisuke is dating, and if it's someone from Then.

Are you using the new Genbu Kaiden manga for any reference materials? I'd love to see a mention of Takiko and some of her Seishi.

Keep up the amazing work!
alithealligator chapter 34 . 8/13/2006
Hey. :3 I just felt the need to say that, seriously, this is the best reincarnation fic for Fushigi Yuugi that I have ever read. I started reading it back in '04 when it was still getting updates, and I'm very sad that there haven't been any since then. I do understand if you feel like you can't write any more of it, although I would appreiciate it if you could say so, just so I know not to wait any more for it. :3

How you characterize these people really blew me away, and I must admit that I've often found myself thinking about them in the setting you've created here. I'm particularly fond of Duncan and Nick, I absolutely love them. I'm actually quite curious as to how the two of them met in the first place... But anyway.

Please, please, please let us know if you plan to continue this fic. I'd really love to know, and I'd love more for there to be more to this story.
Asteria chapter 12 . 5/22/2004
Just wanted to say that I find the idea of Hotohori being a bad driver HILLARIOUS!
Touki Yume chapter 34 . 5/18/2004
I spy an update!
Anyway, this was a beautiful chapter. I love how Josh seems to be getting his memories back and hardly even realizing it; very Tasuki-like. I think one of the things I enjoy most about this story are the little details you add in, such as Andy's little flaws, Josh's personality details (lightening the mood, for example), Jason's dry wit... I'm not seeing a lot of special Lao Wei stuff but I'm sure it's coming up soon. Speaking of Lao Wei, it seems like the plot is thickening yet again and, I must say, straying yet further from Mitsukake and Shouka. I'm not worried, but if you're the type who likes to stay on track you might want to insert a Jason chapter every so often.
Anyway, keep writing; this is a very enjoyable fic and a great read. I look forward to your next update.