Reviews for Precious
mynameisyandere chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
It seems to be impossible for me to hate the Carrows now. As an older brother myself, I know how precious and important our little sisters are. Your stories are absolutely wonderful! I enjoyed them a lot!
P.s 'The Rise of A Dark Lord' is one of my favorite stories, and it had been 2 years since the last update. Please do consider finishing the story. That would be the most appreciated. Thank you!
Maisie Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Well, this ripped out my heart and stomped on it in the best way. Great job :).
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
It's difficult to believe anyone could make the Carrows seem warm and lovable but... you, with this fic, sure succeeded! :)

It reminds me of something I believe is true with most people (i.e., 99.99999999% of the population): no matter if seemingly everyone else in the world disagrees, dislikes, hates, or is apathetic towards someone, there's at least one (other) individual who cares deeply about that person.
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
oh dear i didnt expect that. nope not at all. i dont even know these characters very well but damn something hurt when i read this.
dead feather chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
This was interesting. I do have a hard time of really getting it when Harry is not there but this was cute. Lol, but I still hope your muse returns to Harry soon!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
oh great... now I feel sorry for the Carrows...
Carina Nox chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I really love that you decided to write about the Carrows. I think they are the type of characters that you can mold into whatever you want because they're so unknown. I love this version. That they hate 'mudbloods' because they killed their little sister. That they hate muggleborns because they took away what was so very important to them. I now won't be able to hate them anymore... I really am too influenced by fanfics. XD Thanks for writing this! P.S. Unless you've abandoned The Rise of a Dark Lord, please finish the work! It's my absolute favorite dark!Harry and HP/LV story! Please! Again, thanks for every story you've written. I enjoyed them a lot! :D
Hallowtide chapter 1 . 7/25/2017