Reviews for Summer Nights
Toons Girl chapter 1 . 9/5
I enjoyed reading this story very much! I can feel the emotions they were feeling!
Can I make a comic version of your story?
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 1 . 7/28
So adorable! But you know what could make this better? A SEQUEL with them dating! XD Bwahahahahahahahh! More summer loving! XD

Great job on this Judith! Absolutely loved this story!
DStaro chapter 1 . 7/25
I enjoyed this story because I'm a sap and I'm biased, but it occurs to me that I could probably swap Nick and Judy with different ships or fandoms and it would still be the same story. That's not good. The writing and style are incredible, I can't say that enough, but there isn't anything about this story that makes it Zootopia other than the use of Nick and Judy. In fact, the story might be a bit uncharacteristic of them. Think about how Nick and Judy make this story, how it's shaped by their experiences and character. As it stands, Nick and Judy are essentially indistinguishable from "male placeholder" and "female placeholder" in a beach romance YCH. I will say: The story was good, it was sweet, well written, it was romantic, but it wasn't Zootopia. I also agree that it's upsetting that we don't get to listen to their conversation: it would've been a perfect opportunity to demonstrate how these characters were Nick and Judy. whatever though I can't dictate you're life
ShadowRaven27 chapter 1 . 7/25
That was so sweet~! And it was romantic to! Can you continue it? This is such a great story!
ApatheisticDevil chapter 1 . 7/25
Could we maybe get a 'Summer Loving'? ;p
uomoape chapter 1 . 7/25
Well this was nice and bittersweet. Loved the gradual build up, but was kinda let down by the lack of detail after the meeting. I can understand why tho, this was more about them meeting, rather than to establish their relationship, especially considering that ending. Very good work Taco, keep it up!
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 1 . 7/25
Sad, sweet, fluffy, and overall perfect. Love it.
Super Black Banana chapter 1 . 7/25
This was a great story and I must commend your writing skills – amazing. Can't wait to see what happens when the fox is hungry.
Anheledir chapter 1 . 7/25
I was totally overwhelmed with the countless amount of dialogs. Still dizzy while sorting out what was said by each one. What? No, not the obvious dialogs of course... I mean the unspoken ones, those that only used glances and a smile.
I like it how you described their both (not so) different views of each other. Especially the transition with Nick thinking "Maybe..." - and Judy continuing her thoughts with the same word. *awww*

That Nick's friends left and suddenly the whole day seemed to be gone already was somewhat sudden. Would have liked to listen to a few of their conversations :)
But now the big question at the end: Why might it be their last kiss goodbye (and - there was never a kiss mentioned, how dare you!) and they had just one summer night?! There are smartphones, internet, even classical postcards via snail-mail (funny idea - the postman being really a snail in Zootopia ) .. there is no reason to leave each others forever, that would be tragic not romantic :(

Like the story nevertheless :)