Reviews for Son Gokou
Chuquita chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
That was so sweet...poor Veggie.
Zen chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
I LUV IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE
ChichiX chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
That was amzing. I loved it, because I also talk to people when thinking, onyl they're just thoughts. I do it all the time, so I know exactly what Vegeta's doing. That was so excellent. I at least thought it was pretty in character, the whole thing. Very well written. Thanks for posting it. It isn't very often that I get to read something like this. Not the quality, what it's about. Most people don't write about what really goes on between them. I think you would be right to say that Vegeta dn Goku are really friends, just that vegeta wouldn't want to admit it. I think it really would annoy him more if Goku was gone than having him be himself around Vegeta. I could really see Vegeta's point of view. Great.
Gokou-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
Hm... I see a possible sequel here... maybe it could go yaoi? LOL, I have a one track mind! _ Great job! I give your fic two thumbs up!
crazy one chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
it's always fun to get inside a person's head, especially your own.. hehehe your fic was great you should write more like it!
Raven4 chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
YAY! I love fics like this! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2000
It was sad, but true, I think.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 7/7/2000
:) I like it.
Julia chapter 1 . 6/6/2000
I really like it. I always like fics dealing with this topic; the camaraderie between the Z fighters is something that ought to be looked into more, in my opinion. Everybody and their uncle's ferret writes romance stories, but thank you for adding another good story to the too-small list of friendship fics. :)
Connet chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
Man. Deep.
Anija chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Well now, I've never seen something like that done before. It was good, pretty interesting too. Ya know, you should continue it, make it longer. You never actually ended it, right? Well, anyways, good job! C-Ya!
Arwen Bulma chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
This is so cool! you read Soul Under by Celine! You do write well, but I think if you place this story a bit later in the DB timeline (say, after buu) it would fit better. Or after the end of GT. That would fit perfectly. But you don't know much about DBz (or GT for that matter), so for what you know of the story, it is a great fic! (a little OOC though, Vegeta would never admit that Goku is his "friend", but he does admire and trust him)
Prezaurian chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Hmmm, interesting. It's unusual but I like it. Unusual in perspective anyways. It does pretty much follows the way the mind skips from item to item. As I said before, I like it. Lotsa luck in other fan fics that you may write.
Saiyajin Horse chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Nicely done! And I understand that thing about having conversations in your head. That happens to me a lot. I have 45 voices in my head, and I can name them all. Yes, I am insane.
Jadet chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Great job, you got Vegeta right where he would really be if Goku just up and left(although Goku would never do that! Well... hmmmm well unless there was food or a fight going on... oh heck with it, Goku does do that)Great job again and keep it up!