Reviews for The Return of the Supreme Beings
CreeperNsideLink chapter 23 . 11/5
Where's the next chapter?
The Gray Bishop chapter 1 . 10/29
This is my constructive feedback.
I see a lot of mistakes, just general grammar. Most of the ones I see straight out the gate are about tense, for example 'Momonga has log on', which should be 'Logged on' or 'Logged in'. A lot of the are as simple as adding a 'ed' at the end, but there are others such at 'Momonga sit down in his respective chair', which should be 'Sat down'.

Occasionally you miss a few space marks after a full stop, or forget to capitalise the next letter after it, but that's stuff that happens to everyone. Momonga's message is also rather strange, as you've seemed to cut it into paragraphs, despite it being the same part of the sentence.

You also miss some comas to break up longer sentences, and overall you don't seem to use many of them... Though I may be biased with that, as I tend to use them rather frequently.
damiantran280 chapter 1 . 9/23
Hey can u update this fanfic it been like 8 months please update this it an amazing fanfic
RFennekin chapter 1 . 9/8
plz update
RFennekin chapter 12 . 9/7
I REALLY LOVE THE BOOK
Please update it been so long!
update, please?
Story is great!
damiantran280 chapter 22 . 7/21
When is chapter 24 coming out
ThatGuyYouMet chapter 23 . 7/19
Pp chapter 22 . 7/16
Para
damiantran280 chapter 23 . 7/7
Please update! PLEASED I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY! :)))
Angie chapter 23 . 6/4
Please return a beg you. This story is amazing want know what happening later.
dead.but.true chapter 1 . 4/17
Halfway through the first chapter, noticed two things: story is good, grammar is shit. However, if the story stays the same for the next few chapters, I will definitely finish it. If the grammar changes for the better? I shall read it with great fervor.
I think you should add more of the supreme beings in the future chapters.
I love them playing monopoly