Reviews for The Pretense
I really admire your writing style. The witty comebacks, narcissa as a badass queen, Lucius's snarkiness and draco and hermione's dynamic .The whole story is a package of entertainment. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work! Lots of love. Thank you.
This chapter is amazing
This chapter was really fascinating. I love the way you write. Things said vaguely have deeper meaning is what I learned. Keep up the good work!
Lavirtu.2 chapter 3 . 10/25
so so strange i dont understand why she's here
Lavirtu.2 chapter 2 . 10/25
Wow wow
Lavirtu.2 chapter 1 . 10/24
What a first chapter : i love it
littlemsstrawberry chapter 50 . 10/18
Love it!
TJ0729 chapter 50 . 8/25
Awww. This is only my 2nd Hermione/Draco story. I liked reading Draco this way even though it seems very AU. Also liked to see Hermione use her wits!
thepacificocean chapter 50 . 7/28
AAA BEAUTIFUL STORY i’ve been hooked since the beginning and i’m a sucker for dramione stories!(currently 4 a.m.) but who cares!
Mihri chapter 42 . 7/22
I love your Narcissa. But Dolohov is, oh my god, perfect.
LilMissSnape chapter 50 . 7/16
WOW! Love this story! Definitely one of my favourite ones now... I’ve read loads of Dramione fanfics, and this goes in my top 5!

Brilliant! I love you!

Lil_Miss_Snape
Vasillia chapter 50 . 6/25
I love ruthless Hermione and Narcissa. And even Molly, in her own way. Well done!
xneseyx chapter 15 . 6/24
I've always thought Hermione would be good at poker, seeing as it's mostly math. That, or she'd be like Data in that one episode of TNG where Ryker bluffs him off his winning hand.
eu23 chapter 1 . 5/22
Some of the best writing and humor on this site! Love that every character had their strengths and weaknesses, and that DMHG were allowed to be the heroes.
ZeMeliaTinaKiNifro chapter 50 . 5/20