Reviews for The Pretense
Fiction is the Truth chapter 23 . 26m
Your author’s note is hilarious
It'sHardIKnow chapter 23 . 1h
Ouch
moodygoody chapter 23 . 2h
Hope Hermione , Draco and Narcissa do something hilarious and unexpected, rather than save allies-punish/kill enemies-take over the world. Though I love this scenario, I hope for a surprise, and looking forward to confrontation with Weasley and original allies should it come.
Capecodcanal chapter 23 . 5h
Mrs. Figg is the artist? So curious about this rebellious group of gallery goers. (Bad wine, sweaty cheese, and humus sounds about right.). They want to overthrow the new regime but still refer to Hermione as Potter’s mudblood: charming folks. It’s probably Zachiarias Smith, or the like! I can’t wait to find out who you’ve chosen!)

This line, though, “My kind of girl," he said, and they walked through the darkness, over the gracious lawns and past the vain roses, toward the welcoming lights of the Manor.”
Thank you for the chapter!
Alytiger chapter 23 . 6h
So Miss Figg was the painter and this little resistance group sucks at being a resistance group. All good things.
cara0511 chapter 23 . 20h
I'm so fascinated with this story!
Anon chapter 23 . 22h
Just breezed through the first 23 chapters! Love this story and your style- excited to read more!
mon chapter 23 . 10/21
One of the best things about your writing is the way the story weaves. You are a true storyteller. Each chapter gives me a bit more of the puzzle, and shows me more of the world the characters reside in. I can't tell if you know where we're going yet and what detours we'll take on the way or if you're as much along for the ride as the rest of us. Either way, you create such intricate work that I continually look forward to more while simultaneously taking time to read back as it's just such a joy to read.
Sunday tomorrow so I get to read it all from the start again. Happy Sunday me!
Thank you, as always.
AussieSweet chapter 23 . 10/21
I guess Doreen Ficus is Arabella Fig?
WitchWing107 chapter 23 . 10/20
Oh I was not expecting them to do that at the art event! I have been wondering what Harry and the gang have been doing... will they ever reconnect with Hermione? I can’t imagine how hard it is to never hear anything except “got it. Thanks”
SkyeMoor chapter 19 . 10/20
So, um, did percy actually do it, or did they tamper with the evidence?
SkyeMoor chapter 17 . 10/20
Ooookay. Wasn't expecting that in the slightest. Someone on Lord V's team wants Harry back?
Worship of the strong, perhaps?
SkyeMoor chapter 6 . 10/20
Hawks don't hide in underbrush, and he's no Snape, who liked to hunt from trees.
Snake, or Weasel, or even wolverine would work better.

And loyalty is only a virtue for thugs. It's why Hermione's worth 100 of Ron or Harry.
Beautiful and very engaging so far. Can't wait for the next update!
Kissel137 chapter 23 . 10/20
I love how they are falling for each other!
2,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »