Reviews for The Pretense
elle chapter 44 . 5/16/2020
HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY JAMES POTTER ! I'M A MESS OF TEARS AND SNOT BUT YES HARRY SHOW THEM WHO HERMIONE GRANGER IS
elle chapter 43 . 5/16/2020
this distracted me from succumbing to a full blown panic attack so thank you. the last chapter made my blood boil. i hope she kills dolohov slowly. i hope it's the same curse he casted at her in the department of mysteries. and then she'll freeze him. and burn him. and set the ashes on blue fire. may the smoke form into a phoenix.
elle chapter 42 . 5/16/2020
dolohov. you hurt her. you shite. i, on the contrary, look forward to hermione explaining that piece of parchment to draco.
elle chapter 41 . 5/16/2020
The bracelet worked. Thank god. I was wondering when that'll be put to use. Hermione will be like Snape. Maybe now people would start to understand. Maybe they won't. Well, they just have to enjoy their freedom given to them then. Fuck them all. I love Luna. I hope she's in Britain. I'm glad Percy's there to help Hermione and the Malfoys. Or the Malfoys in short, rather. Fuck Ron Weasley. Easy to be at peace, right? You're miles away from the war. We are at war. For as long as people have to fight for freedom and human rights, we are at war.
elle chapter 40 . 5/16/2020
Yes Moody would have castigated her for that for hours but would it make a difference? How worse could he do more to her than sell her to the enemy? LMAO but yes at least there would be no murder in that posh restaurant. Let the world burn when she wants to.
elle chapter 39 . 5/16/2020
Narcissa? Arguing? What a vision to behold. It made me laugh. Thank you. I love hearing Draco's voice in my head. Ronald. Safe in France. Not needing to make hard decisions. Get his hands dirty for things to change. I love Draco Malfoy even more. Will it ever end? Maybe one day my entire existence will be loving him.
elle chapter 38 . 5/16/2020
Well. Damn. Damn. She used the killing curse. Damn. No one can stop her now. I want to hear the sound of bones and muscles giving in to force. May the worms have a field days.
elle chapter 37 . 5/16/2020
Wow. Narcissa kneeling on the floor. Giving her water. Wow. Cooking for her. Damn. The boy's in love alright. Mother wouldn't do that for anyone.

Malfoy women are terrifying. Yes. The way he looked at her. Amen. Bless us all. I felt that. I wish I had him. I wish my man could be him. Dark past and present and all. We could be imperfect together. I wouldn't want for him to leave. I'd be a fool to let him go. Yes yes yes yes. Fuck Ron Weasley.
elle chapter 36 . 5/16/2020
Amazing how you started this chapter with: dinner that night was torture. Indeed.
elle chapter 35 . 5/16/2020
Idiot. That, Ron is. I hate them all for running off in France and not coming back. Not doing anything. What's with all tje info gathering?
elle chapter 34 . 5/16/2020
No! Why was there a light! Who did it!
elle chapter 33 . 5/16/2020
Fuck you Ronald Weasley. You absolute toad. I'm surprised you have me hating him without even trying to make me. He's beyond ridiculous.

Yes. Let's do this without them, honey. I can only wish Harry was here. But if he isn't, then it's goodbye too. You don't just walk away from this. No.

If they find happiness, no one can tell them to walk away from it. After all, they delivered her to that exact place, didn't they? Monsters.
elle chapter 32 . 5/16/2020
ITS PERFECT ITS PERFECT I LOVE DRACO SO MUCH I CANT BELIEVE THIS I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH TJEY DESERVE TO BE HAPPY THEY DESERBE THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR THEY DO AND IM GLAD IT HAPPENED AND YAAASSSSDSDSSSDSSDDDD IM JUST SO
elle chapter 31 . 5/16/2020
THE PHOENIX FEATHER FUCKING POWERFUL WE WAIT TO RISE YAAASSSSD FUCK YOURSELF RONALD WEASLEY YOU TOO MOLLY WEASLEY YALL DISGUST ME THIS IS HOW YOU WAGE WAR YAAASSSSDSD ALECTO CARROW IS DEAD
elle chapter 30 . 5/16/2020
I'm at peace knowing she's not mad at Harry. They're both fighting. It's enough to keep me going too. Lavender... Oh you poor dove. All will burn. Burn with their love.
6,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »