Reviews for The Pretense
xneseyx chapter 15 . 6/24/2021
I've always thought Hermione would be good at poker, seeing as it's mostly math. That, or she'd be like Data in that one episode of TNG where Ryker bluffs him off his winning hand.
eu23 chapter 1 . 5/22/2021
Some of the best writing and humor on this site! Love that every character had their strengths and weaknesses, and that DMHG were allowed to be the heroes.
ZeMeliaTinaKiNifro chapter 50 . 5/20/2021
Love it!
thereisaredeemer chapter 3 . 5/12/2021
Was that a Gladiator reference?
Tonks7777777 chapter 50 . 4/14/2021
That was so great! I honestly loved every bit! Couldn’t put it down! It all felt so real and compelling. Thank you so much! :D
minimar chapter 50 . 4/4/2021
wooooow, this fiction was amazing! sweet, romantic, dramatic and sweet again
arlene chapter 50 . 3/29/2021
Hello! I have been re-reading your stories because they're excellent and I am soothed by the brutal way you overthrow a government. The things included in this one - trying to shame people in public, opinionated people who don't actually stand for anything, police violence in the face of peaceful protests - really resonated with me. They did the first (and second) time I read this, but it hit even harder after this past year.

I love all the characters in this story. Hermione and Narcissa are so competent, and both terrifying in their own way. Draco is so loyal. Lucius made me laugh. Thank you again for sharing
lakita2 chapter 50 . 3/31/2021
Awesome. Loved it. So detailed and realistic.
lovedrher chapter 50 . 2/18/2021
Great read! Really enjoyed the manipulations and covert work. Thank you.
Breedean chapter 50 . 2/17/2021
Oh, I loved it! I am so glad I found this wonderful story. You are so very talented.
InsideTheFridge chapter 50 . 2/10/2021
Such heart wrenching, emotionally intense story. Not perfectly written, but a great read all the same. Great job!
Animekitty47 chapter 50 . 2/7/2021
lol Harry vs Narcissa was hilarious.

A fitting end for Dolohow.

Thanks for completing this story!
Animekitty47 chapter 49 . 2/7/2021
Loved it!

You're battle scenes may not be the most detailed in the fandom, but they get the job done just fine. XD
Animekitty47 chapter 48 . 2/7/2021
Sheesh, how're you gonna wrap all this awesomeness is one chapter? And an epilogue but that doesn't really count. :P
Animekitty47 chapter 45 . 2/6/2021