Reviews for 【State of Grace】
Where is The updates? Waiting forever
Ellixwolf chapter 4 . 2/3
I'm into this
Honey Evans chapter 4 . 2/3
I'm doing the happiness dance right now! Loved loved loved this chapter and the awkward interaction between the Swan family!

Un abbraccio!
arwenishtar chapter 4 . 2/2
Haha, sibling reunion. Nothing else like it! I felt sorry for Charlie, though; his daughters ganging up on him must not have been easy!

All in all, I love this story so far, and I can't wait for more! I'm curious to know what the first version was like! :)
arwenishtar chapter 3 . 2/2
Poor Gracie, I sympathize with her- I'd probably be a bit upset about my estranged sister moving into my town, too! Her friends could be teasing her less.

Looking at the next chapter...
arwenishtar chapter 2 . 2/2
LOL, I Love this beginning! SO far, I adore Grace- she's practically everything that I'm not, especially in the cleaning department. Her blunt, witty narration is an awesome beginning to your story, and I hope you continue it very soon! :)
RoniMikaelson chapter 3 . 9/17/2017
Wow, I love this story so far. I can't wait to see how she interacts with Bella and how she changes the story. Keep up the good work!
Honey Evans chapter 3 . 9/17/2017
Yesssss! I really missed this story! Of course I was already a big fan of yours when you wrote the story before the redoing (I loved the friendly interaction between Grace and Jasper... ok ok, I love Jasper in general so the interaction with Grace is definitely a plus). Anyway keep writing because you are very good at it, but don't forget to take your time and relax! The biggest hug you can think of from Italy! Yours faithfully, Honey Evans.
BigBangVIP chapter 3 . 9/15/2017
Glad to see you still abandoned the story. I didn't know Riverside, CA was actually canon. I could literally drive 20 minutes and get there. Funny how that works. Great job with the story so far!
marygrace.e chapter 2 . 8/31/2017
Is this ongoing? I really like it, keep going! It's amazing!
kimberlyannelston chapter 2 . 7/31/2017
Ah update soon please!
converselover20204 chapter 2 . 7/28/2017
I love it. I like the main character. You know, a lot of fanfics with this premise can be a little so-so, mediocre, but this so far is really interesting. I can't wait to see more.
yquowgr cqyug chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
I like this rewrite. I liked the original story, too, but I completely understand that, for whatever reason, it simply wasn't working out. I enjoy getting to know the characters a bit more, and the fact that they're a bit more fleshed-out is a definite plus. I don't remember very well how the first fic progressed, but I won't go back and reread it because I want to approach this new one with as fresh a mind as I can. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! The writing style is great, and I can't wait to read more!
Happy Writing,
Cam
Toolazytologin chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
I love Gilliam and Max, and I don't know if Captain is going to be an ongoing nickname (probably not) but it rang so similar to the Major, Peter and Charlotte aspect. Love Gracie, and in her defense I'd be just as pissed if I was in her shoes.
emagirl20041 chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
Liking the rewrite so far. Nice to get more background info. Can't wait for more.