Reviews for Love In A Ruined World
Nathan chapter 21 . 4/4
WAN PUUUUUNNNNNCCCCHHHHHH
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2015
Had to wait 12 chapters for that... And it was such an awkward moment!
Cool story, everything started out really fast and now it's kinda slow.
Very interesting though. I like how Ami was able to learn how to combine her attacks and energy and everything together, guess she's gonna be the strongest now.
I wonder how the other senshi will react to all this new information... and she didn't get all itchy nor had like an allergic reaction/rash!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Love It, As Good As A Good Movie Should Be.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/9/2014
This story was so sweet. I really enjoy it. Can you make Sequel for this story?
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Interesting. I like it.
Gemini-0608 chapter 22 . 11/16/2012
very cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
using the fucking dub names
but Ami is spelled correctly

what the fuck man, can't take 2 seconds out of your day to google this before you threw it on line, will give this story a shot, but that kind of lazy doesn't give me any good premonitions
Samuraidragonfrog chapter 22 . 4/19/2011
Yay go Trunks and Ami. Thank you for making them a couple and sorry for reviewing so late in this story but I wasn't on hear when you started this fan fic. Thank you again for being back Angela, Rose, and Cammy that girl were cool. Good luck on your other story. Those two make a nice couple.
mynameisthedoctor chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Not many characters in dbz can levitate things. Also there are sentient animals in dragonball. Like oolong. And Trunks knows two talking cats: Korin, and Puar.
mynameisthedoctor chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Everyone seems to be in character so far, the action is not boring, and the villains are original enough... a nine out of ten. I look forward to good things to come.
Lorchen chapter 22 . 12/22/2008
I just loved the fic! Trunks and Ami are my fave anime characters... and I didn't want them to be apart from each other... they're really cute together!

And I loved that you revived the sisters! :D
Graciousfan chapter 15 . 1/20/2008
fianaly, Frieza killed her. I was getting sick of her.
SailorStar9 chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
Just a slight glitch. Mercury can only use her 'Mercury Aqua Rhapsody' tech when she is in her Super Sailor Mercury form.
SailorStar9 chapter 14 . 3/20/2006
Freiza playing fish. This I have to see. LOL
blitz-engel chapter 22 . 11/13/2005
AW! That was the greatest story I have ever read! No joke! This story had me on the edge of my seat the entire way. Man, I'm definitely going to read your other ones. Good job! If I could give this story a rating with 1 through ten, I've giving it a ten!

~Blitz