Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
Twenty chapter 10 . 7/1
I'm actually really interested in this form of Cinder. I have a weakness for Cinder fics and I love when authors make her into a better version than canon. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the future! I will say though, I prefer the longer chapters
Amelia chapter 10 . 6/25
Please update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!
bwburke94 chapter 10 . 6/17
Interested to see how this semester will go.
Amelia chapter 9 . 6/7
Great story, I love the idea, please update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Firestar001 chapter 9 . 3/9
Keep it up friend. :)
Amelia chapter 9 . 2/3
Great chapter! please update soon! I love the new dynamic between Cinder and Emerald! They are my favourite pair in the show. Aw I actually believed Mercury was loyal to Cinder! I hope he is just trying to say he does not care due to his fear of Salem. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Amelia chapter 9 . 1/29
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update! I can't wait for more Cinder and Emerald, I love their dynamic.
Fallenarc chapter 9 . 1/29
Again good work enjoy your break. Hopefully this story ends with jaune and cinder getting together cause that ship is a rare thing on this site though it's your work take this comment with a ocean of salt anyways good work.
scottusa1 chapter 9 . 1/29
Good chapter. Keep it up. Laters.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 1 . 1/28
This story seems Interesting.
Satoshi Yamada chapter 9 . 1/28
That went really well, good job man.
bwburke94 chapter 8 . 1/21
Etymology and typo alerts: "who's phone has died" should be "whose Scroll has died", and "all the major countries" should be "all four Kingdoms".
scottusa1 chapter 8 . 1/21
Good chapter. Keep it up. Laters.
Please update this story soon! It is really good. I cant wait to see what Emerald is planning and how it is going to change the story!
Amelia chapter 7 . 1/2
Please update soon, can't wait to find out what happens now that Emerald has reintroduced herself to Cinder!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »