Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
scottusa1 chapter 6 . 10/14
Zaralann chapter 5 . 9/30
Interesting...
Dethcat chapter 5 . 9/13
One small complaint, Cinder shouldn't have been able to guess Pyrrha's semblance so quickly.
Amelia chapter 5 . 9/10
Can't wait for the next chapter! Loved the fight between Pyrrha and Cinder! Oh no Torchwick, I am looking forward to reading what happens next.
lord of tea chapter 5 . 9/9
I like it. I think you should put Cinder in a team, but that's just my opinion on it.
scottusa1 chapter 5 . 9/9
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 9/8
Whoa! Great chapter! Sounds to me that Cinder had a rough last eh? And now she's encountered Roman! Ooh dear. Wonder how this'll go? Also, loved the fight between Cinder and Pyrrha.

Update again soon!
Marc Ello-Re Yes chapter 5 . 9/7
My emotions are so confused! Cinder is evil, yet she is the protagonist in this story. I want to see her life turn out for the better. maybe with her friends at Beacon, she will be more hesitant to try to destroy Vale.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 9/6
This is getting good! Please update soon! If you can't, I can try and help you from time to time.

Anyway, definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 9/6
Man. Is it wrong for me to think that Ozpin and Glynda are kinda "bad-like" in this? I mean, c'mon! Scheming and manipulation of one's memories? Eesh. Talk about "slightly" villainous. Lol.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 9/6
Ooh! Yikes. Talk about a bit of a Dark turn there at the end in this chapter. Niiice. I like it.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 9/6
Interesting! So Cinder loses her memories during the power transfer and getting knocked out to lose them, and starts a possible new life at Beacon? Fascinating indeed.

I wonder how this'll go? Off to the next chapter I suppose! Lol.
Amelia chapter 4 . 8/31
Really enjoyed reading this chapter! Cinder Fall is one of my favourite characters as she is very complex but I love this scenario, can't wait to see where you take it from here! Please update soon!
scottusa1 chapter 4 . 8/30
Amelia chapter 3 . 8/28
I really enjoyed reading this chapter please update soon!