Reviews for All Roads Lead to Rome
Elvabir chapter 16 . 9/18
I really like Severus’ sense of humor in this one. They are both so endearingly insecure about each other, and so obviously perfect for together. Well done!
idkdreamcatcher chapter 18 . 9/11
Oh noo, no-no-no, I have to know what happens next. What's with Hermione... Ron... with Severus, Eileen and their plans for Christmas! Holy crap, I like your concept and psychology of the characters, also - you know - two sides for the ending are very bothering. Hope you'll find time and strenght to continue this story, c'mon, it's so cruel to leave us in this point, with so many important threads open :( :(
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 6 . 9/3
I hope the paper bird will make Eileen like Hermione more.
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 4 . 9/3
Not a fan suggests to me her mother is either Narcissa or Bellatrix...
Bananniejones chapter 18 . 8/16
I stumbled upon this story because I happen to enjoy all your other stories. And as predicted I love this story and as I’ve gotten closer to this last chapter I’ve gotten more and more hooked to the narrative of these two beautiful protagonists. Holy smokes. Your writing is unreal and the way you write Severus (whether good or bad) is just addictive.
MichAre1a chapter 18 . 8/6
Great story so far! I really hope Hermione comes clean with Ron so she can get back to Severus and Eileen! She's learned so much about herself by this point, she is aware that she doesn't want to be with Ron anymore and she really needs to let him know. I can't wait to read more!
VnvStill chapter 18 . 8/4
Darn! I left a review on the first chapter and it contains a spoiler. I’m sorry about that. Just wanted to say that and also I that I really like this fic. Thanks for writing it!
VnvStill chapter 1 . 8/4
Oh, you’ve sucked me in with this one. Ron really has bad timing! I cant wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
badwolffor3ver chapter 18 . 6/19
OMFG this story is amazing! with vampire witch and Ron being a twit with his bloody timing. can not wait for the update. can't wait to find out what happens next. hearts already breaking for sevs reaction to Ron being there. good luck woth the next one x
Lena2244 chapter 18 . 6/13
can't wait for the next chapter and I can't wait til Ron goes back to London.
Lena2244 chapter 18 . 6/13
Why Ron can't you take the hint she wanted to be alone. ugh
AnotherAldebaran chapter 18 . 5/23
oooh you're evil, bringing Ron to Rome! Let's get rid of him ASAP please! And Hermione needs to figure out who's Mr Right and who's Mr Right-Now. Love your writing, it's so painfully emotional. And dark. Gah.
brady66 chapter 18 . 5/20
Great story so far but I don’t like the end of this. She and Ron are NOT TOGETHER and she should’ve sent him packing instead of bailing on Severus and Eileen. If she does bail on them then she doesn’t deserve either of them.
Thorn chapter 18 . 5/18
Wow. Just wow! I've been noticing this fic in the list for months -or so it seems- without not at least the smallest wish to go through it. A post-Hogwart trip, seems like a good way for someone to describe again and again some foreign city she liked, how's the food, and so on. Nope. Not interested. Not even if it's my favorite characters. I don't care if it's well written or regularly updated.

And then... Well I noticed the name of the writer. I have no idea how I could have missed it. I just loved Sorrow to come. And I can't seem to get enough of Just one night.
So... Yep. I just went to bed around 3am... And enjoyed every little bit of it :)

I loved seeing Snape as a caring father, doing his best and thinking he's failing. It's endearing, it's so different of how I would have figured it, and yet it's spot on and sounds really like him. And Hermione as the no nonsense but full of bright parenting ideas! She's brilliant and empathetic, so like her, so nice to read too!
Their interaction is great too, I would not call it a slow burn, but this long dance of would be lovers was delightfull, if a little frustrating. I really like having some insights of Snape's thoughts, he's so conflicted it would have been impossible to understand without it. I hope Hermione will follow her instinct and mail McGonnagal about him!
I really enjoyed the deep background you're creating for everyone, it's fascinating too read and really give (unexpected) depth to each of them.

Well I'm hooked now!
And this Ron cliffhanger is just plainly cruel! I hope you'll update quickly... Please pretty please? Eileen, story. Want story! ;)
acidpanda chapter 18 . 5/2
Love this story! Will it still be updated?