Reviews for All Roads Lead to Rome
badwolffor3ver chapter 18 . 6/19
OMFG this story is amazing! with vampire witch and Ron being a twit with his bloody timing. can not wait for the update. can't wait to find out what happens next. hearts already breaking for sevs reaction to Ron being there. good luck woth the next one x
Lena2244 chapter 18 . 6/13
can't wait for the next chapter and I can't wait til Ron goes back to London.
Lena2244 chapter 18 . 6/13
Why Ron can't you take the hint she wanted to be alone. ugh
AnotherAldebaran chapter 18 . 5/23
oooh you're evil, bringing Ron to Rome! Let's get rid of him ASAP please! And Hermione needs to figure out who's Mr Right and who's Mr Right-Now. Love your writing, it's so painfully emotional. And dark. Gah.
brady66 chapter 18 . 5/20
Great story so far but I don’t like the end of this. She and Ron are NOT TOGETHER and she should’ve sent him packing instead of bailing on Severus and Eileen. If she does bail on them then she doesn’t deserve either of them.
Thorn chapter 18 . 5/18
Wow. Just wow! I've been noticing this fic in the list for months -or so it seems- without not at least the smallest wish to go through it. A post-Hogwart trip, seems like a good way for someone to describe again and again some foreign city she liked, how's the food, and so on. Nope. Not interested. Not even if it's my favorite characters. I don't care if it's well written or regularly updated.

And then... Well I noticed the name of the writer. I have no idea how I could have missed it. I just loved Sorrow to come. And I can't seem to get enough of Just one night.
So... Yep. I just went to bed around 3am... And enjoyed every little bit of it :)

I loved seeing Snape as a caring father, doing his best and thinking he's failing. It's endearing, it's so different of how I would have figured it, and yet it's spot on and sounds really like him. And Hermione as the no nonsense but full of bright parenting ideas! She's brilliant and empathetic, so like her, so nice to read too!
Their interaction is great too, I would not call it a slow burn, but this long dance of would be lovers was delightfull, if a little frustrating. I really like having some insights of Snape's thoughts, he's so conflicted it would have been impossible to understand without it. I hope Hermione will follow her instinct and mail McGonnagal about him!
I really enjoyed the deep background you're creating for everyone, it's fascinating too read and really give (unexpected) depth to each of them.

Well I'm hooked now!
And this Ron cliffhanger is just plainly cruel! I hope you'll update quickly... Please pretty please? Eileen, story. Want story! ;)
acidpanda chapter 18 . 5/2
Love this story! Will it still be updated?
JanuaryLestrange chapter 18 . 4/12
This is just wonderful. Can’t wait to see what happens next. I hope that real life goes easy on you, and that inspiration is relentless.
Tiph Aileen chapter 18 . 4/8
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! Eileen is amazing, and her relationship with Severus is everything, thank you! 3
elizabethrose1974 chapter 13 . 3/1
please update soon!
diamonds-gone-black chapter 18 . 2/27
Absolute loving the story so far! I can't wait to see how long I leaned survives. Hermione trying to get Ron out of Rome without scaring Severus off in the process is going to be a challenge
Katie Lady 8 chapter 18 . 2/18
Great story so far! Original and captivating! Also,I agree with you about the movie Love Actually. It's difficult watching Rickmans character cheat on his wife. I like seeing him in the movie and hate his character.
Edward's Life chapter 18 . 2/4
Dear Amandah Leigh,

I came across your story All Roads Lead to Rome. I’ve absolutely fallen in love with it! Although I must say how very sad I am that you left me not only with a cliffhanger during the Christmas Season in the story... or that you left me with one wondering how their wonderful trip to Egypt would be... but you tied it all up with Ron Weasley showing up for a 14 day trip to visit her screwing everything... not only their Egypt trip but their day trip of Hah-miny taking them to Vatican City! Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! Ron why can’t you just stay home & not screw up Hah-miny’s life... or Eileen’s... or Severus’! All three of them need this Egypt trip so desperately bad. I was waiting for the shoe to drop... but I honestly thought it would be about Eileen... Ronald Weasley was most definitely NOT on my mind as being the other shoe to drop!

But I’m very much enjoying your story! So while I’m waiting for you to be able to post another chapter... I’m going to try out some of your other stories. I’ve also been enjoying your story Just One Night. Which I love! But didn’t realize that you were the same other of it right at first! So I’m going to go through your other stories to read while I wait for you to be able to post new chapters! Only one request though... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE RONALD WEASLY DISAPPEAR FROM ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME! Sorry I’m not usually this whiny when I send in reviews... actually I’ve never begged a writer anything more that is begging for a new chapter being posted asap! And I’m the type of fanfic fan that really does understand that the writers are not out there just for my own personal thrills & whims! I completely understand that they (you) have real lives out there... with school, families, health issues, weddings to plan, horrible morning sickness during her whole pregnancy or just a normal pregnancy while writing not just one but sometimes two, or several other stories at the same time. So I do understand that real life carries on for all of the writers that I follow. So I will patiently wait & will silently whine by myself until you are able to post the next chapter for this story! But I do hope Ron is just a horrible nightmare that Hah-miny is having... and that he is really NOT IN ROME SCREWING UP HERMIONE’s LIFE MORE THAN USUAL BY HIM BEING NOTHING MORE THAN A BAD DREAM FOR HER ALL WHILE ENJOYING HIS MOM’s COOKING AT HOME DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON NOT REALLY MISSING OR THINKING OF HERMIONE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your stories and then sharing them with us! I look forward to hearing from you!

I am,
Edward’s Life
Cy.Naomhan chapter 18 . 1/23
I get why, but I don't have to like it. I completely agree that Hermione needs to tell Ron to screw off. No more kid gloves!
Iseult chapter 18 . 1/22
Just catching up on this great fic -no she cannot allow Ron to just turn up and derail her life. She has to send him away! But I'm hoping this will be a big turning point