Reviews for All Roads Lead to Rome
JanuaryLestrange chapter 18 . 4/12
This is just wonderful. Can’t wait to see what happens next. I hope that real life goes easy on you, and that inspiration is relentless.
Aileen O'Neill chapter 18 . 4/8
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! Eileen is amazing, and her relationship with Severus is everything, thank you! 3
elizabethrose1974 chapter 13 . 3/1
please update soon!
diamonds-gone-black chapter 18 . 2/27
Absolute loving the story so far! I can't wait to see how long I leaned survives. Hermione trying to get Ron out of Rome without scaring Severus off in the process is going to be a challenge
Katie Lady 8 chapter 18 . 2/18
Great story so far! Original and captivating! Also,I agree with you about the movie Love Actually. It's difficult watching Rickmans character cheat on his wife. I like seeing him in the movie and hate his character.
Edward's Life chapter 18 . 2/4
Dear Amandah Leigh,

I came across your story All Roads Lead to Rome. I’ve absolutely fallen in love with it! Although I must say how very sad I am that you left me not only with a cliffhanger during the Christmas Season in the story... or that you left me with one wondering how their wonderful trip to Egypt would be... but you tied it all up with Ron Weasley showing up for a 14 day trip to visit her screwing everything... not only their Egypt trip but their day trip of Hah-miny taking them to Vatican City! Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! Ron why can’t you just stay home & not screw up Hah-miny’s life... or Eileen’s... or Severus’! All three of them need this Egypt trip so desperately bad. I was waiting for the shoe to drop... but I honestly thought it would be about Eileen... Ronald Weasley was most definitely NOT on my mind as being the other shoe to drop!

But I’m very much enjoying your story! So while I’m waiting for you to be able to post another chapter... I’m going to try out some of your other stories. I’ve also been enjoying your story Just One Night. Which I love! But didn’t realize that you were the same other of it right at first! So I’m going to go through your other stories to read while I wait for you to be able to post new chapters! Only one request though... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE RONALD WEASLY DISAPPEAR FROM ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME! Sorry I’m not usually this whiny when I send in reviews... actually I’ve never begged a writer anything more that is begging for a new chapter being posted asap! And I’m the type of fanfic fan that really does understand that the writers are not out there just for my own personal thrills & whims! I completely understand that they (you) have real lives out there... with school, families, health issues, weddings to plan, horrible morning sickness during her whole pregnancy or just a normal pregnancy while writing not just one but sometimes two, or several other stories at the same time. So I do understand that real life carries on for all of the writers that I follow. So I will patiently wait & will silently whine by myself until you are able to post the next chapter for this story! But I do hope Ron is just a horrible nightmare that Hah-miny is having... and that he is really NOT IN ROME SCREWING UP HERMIONE’s LIFE MORE THAN USUAL BY HIM BEING NOTHING MORE THAN A BAD DREAM FOR HER ALL WHILE ENJOYING HIS MOM’s COOKING AT HOME DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON NOT REALLY MISSING OR THINKING OF HERMIONE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your stories and then sharing them with us! I look forward to hearing from you!

I am,
Edward’s Life
Cy.Naomhan chapter 18 . 1/23
I get why, but I don't have to like it. I completely agree that Hermione needs to tell Ron to screw off. No more kid gloves!
Iseult chapter 18 . 1/22
Just catching up on this great fic -no she cannot allow Ron to just turn up and derail her life. She has to send him away! But I'm hoping this will be a big turning point
WINTER.PIXIE.X3 chapter 18 . 1/16
WHY RON...
Amazongirl1975 chapter 1 . 1/15
Love it!
PopularCats chapter 18 . 1/10
It feels like a little disjointed (the last two chapters from the rest) but I still like it and am curious to see what having Ron show up will mean for them and for their trip to Egypt.
LazierReader chapter 17 . 1/10
REALLY?! After all that you choose to do an incredibly vague sex scene? REALLY?! What the shit, man?
LazierReader chapter 11 . 1/9
I find it really uncomfortable and disconcerting that she is not even remotely fazed by the fact that he repeatedly fucked the woman that tortured her, or that that isn't even remotely addressed. It's just produced a level of anxiety that makes reading this nearly unbearable. You've built up this thing (the mystery of the girl's mother) and addressed that Hermione is not 100% over the torture, but she has LITERALLY no reaction to the fact that the man she is starting to like fucked the psychotic woman who tortured her. Like even if you had presented Hermione's thought process of coming to terms with that, it would have undone this really uncomfortable feeling, but instead it goes completely unaddressed.

I highly doubt any human would just not give a shit if someone they liked fucked someone who tortured them and then gave details about it. Like that makes no sense on any level. You need to address that. I guess there's a chance that it could be addressed in the next chapter, but it's not looking good.
Mikailah chapter 18 . 1/9
I did not see that one coming! I think this chapter was perfect and can't wait to see how things turn out for the -not- couple.
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 1/9
For anyone reading this who might have been confused by Chapter 18 - There seems to be some sort of glitch with Fanfic dot net's ap, because this is the second time I have seen that one of my fic's chapters has been replaced with a document that goes to another fic. This time, it was the notes/rough draft for an upcoming chapter of another fic that replaced chapter 18, which hugely bothers me. I know it wasn't like that originally (which means I didn't upload it wrong) because some 15 people reviewed already and had clearly read the chapter I uploaded and I hadn't made changes since, so it doesn't make sense at all, and I apologize for any confusion. This will be explained in the A/N for chapter 19 of All Roads, too.