Reviews for Lost in Rivendell
gginsc chapter 28 . 9/23
Enjoyed your story, but wonder why you let Reventhal get away with torturing Legolas and killing his sister.
Stormcutter684 chapter 34 . 3/23/2015
Uuuugghhh ... You are the first one ever who has ACTUALLY made me shed tears for this story. On Chap.33
It was just so sad! *wails* but at least now Legolas is in peace, and Luma has forgiven him. It released a huge burden off his shoulders. Now, maybe, just maybe, things can settle back to normal.
Such an emotional story! It certainly was a long journey for Legolas, I mean, him being a slave and that cruel brainless human girl! Then the death of Luma.
It was tragically sad. But I am so glad Legolas has healed.
Elrond was NOT OCC. I found you wrote him and all the other characters very well. I loved this story. Remarkable job! :)
silvanwolf240 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Omg I'm going to read the rest if the story but I'll reveiw for the first chapter because I have a fanfic accounts and I understand the hunger for reviews. It looks amazing! Sounds like a great story. I've got tears in my eyes! So weird but I think that could be because I can see the scene in my mind. Can't wait to read more!
Zewier chapter 34 . 11/12/2013
Great job in plotting and writing this story! :) love your torture scenes. Lol! Anyway, thought that the ending was a little rushed. Would prefer if there were more family moments.
Larisya chapter 34 . 4/1/2013
Uhhh... Why was he in a position to shot a fountain?
Larisya chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
Whoa. I cannot BELIEVE I missed that Cerinas was dead! I thought she just, like, passed out from oxygen, or some aught!
Larisya chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
I seriously hope the Elrohir thing was not said to Elrond!
Larisya chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
God, the girl! And, my mind is NOT anywhere near the gutter, I'll have you know!
Oashisu chapter 34 . 9/12/2012
great story, i love it
Guest chapter 16 . 8/26/2010
hmm where is this cerinas beating up party. should i bring a big stick?
Escape my reality chapter 19 . 6/8/2009
wow. thats depressing
cara chapter 16 . 12/12/2008
Silver shiny leggings? man(sorry, elf)-whores? In middle earth, ahh if only J.R.R could see this... lmao!
Cara chapter 11 . 12/12/2008
Aww, this is brilliant, soo emotive :'( Makes me want to cry for Luminal. I thought the whole 'I hate myself' thing was a bit emo-ish/ out of place until the sister story was introduced, nicely done, this is awesome xx
Cara chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
AGh good chapter, I'm so curious, if there wasn't a next chapter to go to I'd be angry XD
Aedynne Wren chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I really liked your ideas for this story. I enjoyed the inclusion of the twins, Elrond, and the tree into the story - I thought you dealt with each very well, and your characterizations were good. I especially liked how you chose to use Arwen, and commend you on this because it was not only unexpected, but added a lot to the story. The only fault I found in your story was in the style it was written. While not bad, your style does come off as somewhat young, but I definitely feel you have a lot of promise. Keep writing!