Reviews for Diablo II: The Epic Behind the Game
Iprefertoread86 chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
I need more! This is so wonderfully written and as a diablo fan, this story is really enjoyable.
brand chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
*sigh* i wish you would finish this. You are just like all the others(points to a group of authors-especially metropolis kid) promising long term commitment and giving only a one night stand. (authors begin chanting soon and been busy)
Nianque chapter 17 . 10/6/2010
This was flippin' epic! You managed to incorporate every element of the game into the story so smoothly... I'm envious of your writing ability.

Please tell me that you have not given up on this and that you will eventually finish this?
robinshirewoodisagoodauthor chapter 17 . 2/23/2008
realy good story i love it when are you coming out with lut ghoilen it's the day after friday and its not out
Captain Nate chapter 11 . 10/12/2006

I swear by Ernesto Guevara's sideburns that if you do not get off your lazy butt and update soon I will (a portion of this review has been omitted due to violent and sexually explicit content)
o.O chapter 17 . 7/2/2006
You know Robin, you really could cut down on the BS once in a while. I can certainly understand life geting in the way, it might not be too wise a move to say you're going to update (at the end of half the chapters no less) and then take 6 months to do so (repeteadly).

someone might come at you with shotguns, sharp, pointy objects and clowns (who will indubitably put things where things should never go). :P
Robin F. Shirewood chapter 17 . 5/7/2006
Words cannot express my apologies for taking so long. But as many writers discover... Life has a way of getting in the way. The last year has not been kind... but now, at last, things have evened out and the time as come...

The first two chapters of Act II will be posted Friday... with a new bi-weekly posting every other friday.
anon chapter 17 . 5/6/2006
absolutely brilliant, one question though, when will you begin act two?
lightof9shadows chapter 17 . 4/16/2006
um its April of 06 and we relly want that next chapter plz give it to us. hope to read from ya soon :)
Ellenlome chapter 17 . 1/3/2006
O_O Wow. Awesome story. One of the best I've read. :) And I love Elric's character. A bit over-dramatic at times, but he's really a nice addition. :) I hope you keep on writing this,

See ya,

Aidis chapter 17 . 11/29/2005
Quite simply, amazing. Funny, action packed, and filled with drama. If you quit untill this is finished i may have to send my own half demon out after you! Kizer can be rather harsh at times. ;)
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 17 . 11/3/2005
Not bad at all. A bit late but a nice finish.

Personally I'm not that fond of Elric (I've never really liked tragic hero characters) and I think he's rather TOO tough, but he's still a very well done character.

I've always thought that the very idea of killing Andy and Diablo and the rest was ridiculous, personally. I mean, these beings are the incarnations of the world's evils. They are the counterpoint to the goodness of the angels and such. If they are killed, then wouldn't balance be disrupted and chaos roam the land? Okay, that's enough philosophising for now.

I think Preen is being rather more calm about this revelation than I would have been. And it's always good to watch Catthim save the day.

And finally...swordchucks? It'sgood to see another 8-bit theatre fan out there.
bluegriffon chapter 17 . 10/15/2005
finally you finished the chapter, mind not taking so long next time?

Darbash Halith, huh? What's that, the creator of the seven Evils, or their former master?

Anyway, update sooner this time, PLEASE. A whole lot sooner.
Lai Tasha chapter 17 . 10/9/2005

cant wait for the next act. The crystal council parts are quite hard to read, it might be better changing the style that they talk in to make it easier to understand.

Do I see some Spartan 117 in Elric or is it just me?
Captain Nate chapter 2 . 10/6/2005

Awesome ending. I guess that if a guy from Illinoise with a goofy mustach can do it, anyone can.

It's about bloody effing time, too! What in the name of green Erin and great Odin have you been doing! What!

We love you again. And, as the greatest writer east of the Mississippi (besides my sister), I hereby grant you permission to quote Tolkein.