Reviews for A School Life- Pokémon- Amourshipping
AmourShippingSuc chapter 3 . 12/18/2019
Fuck
YourJustBoredSomeTimes chapter 49 . 7/29/2019
I know it's been 2 years since you finished this but I just had to say this is probably one of the best fanfictions I have ever read so good job I loved it
Brave Noivern chapter 49 . 3/2/2019
Hi dude Brave Noivern here I am writin' this review to tell you that you've written a great fic 'n' I hope you'll keep writin' great pics like this one.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/5/2019
your fanfiction is amazing. i like yous syle of writing, the idea of 2 people liking ash was very good and also implemented well. i hope to see this side of your story a lot more as i continue to read!
i really like your amourshipping
im not really a fan of what you did in this chapter but im sure some people like it so i read it anyways.
keep up the good writing!
Johnydarkhorse chapter 8 . 11/6/2018
Pikachu is also badass!
Johnydarkhorse chapter 7 . 11/6/2018
Don't have much to say other than i liked it
Johnydarkhorse chapter 6 . 11/6/2018
I can't stop reading, these are great!
Johnydarkhorse chapter 5 . 11/6/2018
WHY DO YOU KEEP LEAVING CLIFFHANGERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Johnydarkhorse chapter 4 . 11/6/2018
Ash is a badass. That's all i have to say
Johnydarkhorse chapter 3 . 11/6/2018
Loved the fight! Really loved it!
Johnydarkhorse chapter 2 . 11/6/2018
Loved this one! but noticed 1 or 2 mistakes at the start, apart from those it's great
Johnydarkhorse chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
Nice chapter! I'm not much of a pokemon fan but I think I'll like this series
Guest chapter 49 . 10/5/2018
Best. Amourshipping. Story. Ever.
Dark Aura User chapter 24 . 8/31/2018
...

A couple sentences changes Serena's entire view on the situation? You know, random shit like this really doesn't benefit the story. I would rather Serena hate Ash for the next 10 chapters than this.
Dark Aura User chapter 23 . 8/30/2018
Serena really needs to get her shit straight. Last time she blew up at Ash like this, he nearly died. Guess she really hasn't learned.