Reviews for The Other Evans Girl
YOU NEVER FINISHED! *GASSSP*
Please continue
Damonsprincesss chapter 21 . 6/13
I Love it
I Hope you don't abonded ir
Lala chapter 20 . 6/13
I Love this
Moni chapter 21 . 6/13
So good
Is this story dead or alive?
nightmareparade chapter 21 . 6/2
Omg please don’t tell me this is abandoned

This is one of the most unique Hermione in marauders era stories I have ever read
Holy crap
And it’s so so so well done
And I love how you’ve changed Hermione but it isn’t POV for that’s happened it’s so believeable and please come back
poth 96 chapter 21 . 5/31
This is one of my favourite fanfics I've read. I love a Sirius/Hermione story but there are so few well written ones where the characters are actually realistic or even likeable sometimes. I absolutely love your portrayal of Hermione and how guarded and tough she is and the way she distances herself from people. And her relationship with Sirius and Lily and the bad ass way she talks to people like Dumbledore and Meadows is so much fun to read!
I know you haven't updated for a while even though they used to be pretty regular updates so I hope you'll be able to update soon! I'm dying to read more!
Hermionewins chapter 21 . 5/25
I check nearly everyday for updates to this story. Not to pressure you but to maybe encourage you..I'd love to read more and hope you update soon!
cruciosirius chapter 21 . 5/23
This story became my favorite harry potter fanfiction. I absolutely love it, you're amazing and I really can't wait to read more, please update soon
mvk12 chapter 21 . 5/19
It’s a good story, really hope you finish it!
jaspersgirl2 chapter 21 . 5/13
I am loving this story! I hope you finish writing it.
The Butterflys chapter 21 . 5/12
*Fantastic story* I love your take on a survivor to Voldemort's ruling-sort of time traveler-and reincarnated Hermione. If she had not changed as a person after all that I could never believe the story. This is a woman that lost everything she loved and more (a woman that existed in a world of hatred for everything she was), a fighter willing to do anything to change the apocalypse in her future (Voldemort's world means literally the apocalypse for SO MANY people), a woman that rose above her pain and loses to put things to rights and is doing so with her own brilliance and power. So I respect and love your Hermione so much that it hurts.
Can't wait for more, I adore the story. Thank you for sharing it with us :)
brady66 chapter 21 . 5/7
Hope you update soon. I’m not a fan of Hermione and her horrible attitude...she can’t even like the people who raised her?

But I love Sirius’ character and Benjy, Remus and Lily are great. Interested to see if any of them can soften Hermione at all
brady66 chapter 20 . 5/7
God she’s horrible to Sirius...I don’t like how hard she is