Reviews for The Other Evans Girl
almost a year and still waiting for an update
SorayukiChinatsu chapter 21 . 10/7
You wrote a wonderfull story. I hope you will continue.
Tracy Noble Bair chapter 21 . 10/6
Oh please find your muse once again. I love this story
Hello? What about your New Years resolution? I really love this story!
update please! it has almost been a year!
Bananaphobia chapter 21 . 9/26
I’m excited to read more of your story in the future!
Nortia2 chapter 1 . 9/16
I am so sad this hasnt been update in so long, this is definitely on my top 3 sirimiones which I am currently waiting updates from, so I really really really hope you update soon
luxsolis chapter 1 . 9/10
I'm so upset that I read this not realizing that not only is it not finished, but hasn't been updated in forever! Fuck! Great story, I have passed it up a million times because I don't care for time travel fics. But you have done an excellent job. I hope you pick this fic back up again one day.
Amanita Nightshade chapter 20 . 9/8
Please continue
Amanita Nightshade chapter 21 . 9/8
Well. This is seriously amazing. I honestly don't even know how you, good author, managed this. You've created the best possible AUeveryone is in charactersomehow? But slightly different of course, with perfectly logical personality updatessomehow?

I just can't even fathom how you accomplished this perfection. Every single sentence is a delight.

My favorite thing is the characters. Oh my gosh, the characters. They are so dynamic and beautiful and each so lovable. I love them all! The plot is really heating up too! Agh, I can't praise this enough. It's really wonderful. I'm so excited I found this story. Can't wait to see more!
MinkaEsparza05 chapter 18 . 9/4
I’m so excited I’m found this
MinkaEsparza05 chapter 19 . 9/4
Please continue!
MinkaEsparza05 chapter 20 . 9/4
I’m completely enjoying everything about this story!
MinkaEsparza05 chapter 21 . 9/4
Wow! This is amazing! Definitely going to reread this story! It’s brilliant!
LilyRose9 chapter 21 . 9/1
Great story! Love conflicted Hermione's determination to bring down Voldemort, though I do wish she'd get more help and start working with the others more, it is understandable why she doesn't though.
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »