Reviews for Distraught
Auua Ytjoml chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
Great story! I've never seen it before because it's marked unfinished, just thought you should know.
scribblemyname chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
Awful. Wonderful. I'm in shock.
Muria chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
Wow... I love your Remy, but I hate your Henri... You have really powerful characterization, but I just can't stand how cruel he was to his own brother... Just, wow. Wonderful story.
kitsuK8 chapter 13 . 1/19/2008
omg! henri is just...so mean in this fic. well i mean, its understandable i guess in this story, but oo poor remy! i really hope you continue on with this! its too good to be left on hiatus!

-thanks for the great read though!
NeverMagpie chapter 13 . 11/30/2006
I love you _ this is so awsome. You made my day :P
j.l chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
hey, i didn't know that you wrote this story! i was reading "everytime a phone rings" when i realized you did. anyway this is a really good story just like the other one i'm reading by you and i hope you update that story as well as this one.
Kaiyoz chapter 13 . 6/27/2005
Loved It!
Acadian Angel chapter 13 . 2/23/2004
Flitz, this was an excellant story. Thanks for the smiles. This is nothing less than wonderful.
LA chapter 13 . 1/23/2004
Loving it so far, it's fresh it's new and when you've read as many fics as I (and every1 else I'm sure) have, that's hard to find. I'll defo be putting it up on my site when it's up and running properly, not the mess it is now. That'll be about this time next year tho :s no kiddin.
So glad you took the time to write it, what can I say, it's so teenage Remy! It's good to see someone with a similar perspective of him. Except the ponytail bit. HATE men with ponytails. And taches. And beards. And hairy backs - I'm lookin at you Logan.
Anime-05 chapter 13 . 1/14/2004
Yo...it's me. Haven't been around in a while, and I probably won't be able to pull up a mood light enough to write, but seeing that you've had better luck, with such a brilliant fic as well, makes me feel a little better.
I feel bad for poor Remy. I almost thought Henri was going to let Remy completely loose and then-Sinister. Too bad for my unfortunate, but all-time fave, X-Men character. *sigh* Torturing him is fun though. For some reason, I prefer to see/read fics centralized around my faves...but still have them tortured mercilessly. Go figure. Will there be, at any point, some angsty romance in here? Not now, but way, way, wa~y down the road in this fic?
Streetwise chapter 13 . 12/22/2003
Great story! Are you planning on a sequal? The ending was written like there would be...
Let me know!
Brazos chapter 13 . 12/11/2003
The final sentence-the most important in any story-made my blood run cold. Bravo.
Dark Elf3 chapter 13 . 12/10/2003
Well, I must say I am quite surprised. I had not expected this story to end just yet - but I must say you did a beautiful job in finishing it. I am glad I inspired this chapter because it definately left me with such an awe struck and sad feeling as I read it. I knew, I just knew that if you were to be true to the comics, Remy would have to choose -if not willing- Henri. And of course you did a marvelous (if not on purpose) job of forshadowing during the conversation betwen Xavier and Scott. You completely left this open to a sequel... and while I would trade my right arm for you to write one, I won't pressure you to. Again - as I read this chapter I was just amazed at the choice of wording that you use. Your syntax and diction is of such an elevated manner that I truly felt like I was reading a book by some well known author. Simple sentences that can be stated in a few words you elaborate and decorate with small details that make the world of difference. I know most of my reviews have been "wows" and even now I can find no better word with which to express my complete admiration for this story. It is not just fanfiction - but rather a work of art.
Thank You for giving your time (a years worth of it I hear :)) to writing this story - I would have followed it for many more if you had chosen to write more. If you decide to do a sequel, or write another Remy-centric work please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it becaues I would hate to miss the chance of having the pleasure of reading another piece by you.
This fiction captured my attention and inspired my imagination more than many of the others I have read. It is of course sad to see it end - but I can only wait in hopes that more awaits to be read in the future.
Again, a hundred times thank you. And I am more than just honored to have inspired this chapter -I loved it in its entirety and uniqueness.
Have a wonderful winter holiday season and a joyous new year. I seriously hope to hear more from you as a writer in the future.
Mad Alice chapter 13 . 12/10/2003
Oh my goodness! It can't be over! Too darn good! I apreciate the time and effort that you put into writing this story. This is absolutely the BEST fanfiction I've ever read in my life (and I been around for awhile!). I look forward to reading any other stories you plan to write in the future!
ishandahalf chapter 13 . 12/9/2003
ooh, what an ending! wow. holy drama, batman! a perfect way to finish off an intense fic, kudos to you. poor remy. things aren't gonna get any easier for him now! dun dun duhh. anyhoo, are you thinking sequel? cuz that'd be great. well, either way, cool beans indeed. it's been fun.