Reviews for Depravity
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 10/25/2020
No body recovered? No Headmaster portrait?

I know, you want to tease us with hope while the Malfoys mourn.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 10/24/2020
I thought that Lucius knew.

But he also knows the Dark Lord.

As ever, whatever goes wrong will be Snape's fault, somehow I know it.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 10/23/2020
Yeah, I'm betting several Galleons that Lucius knows what's going on and feeling almost glad that now he has an excuse to screw around, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 10/22/2020
Yes, Narcissa loves two men, and both are high maintenance...
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 10/22/2020
Perhaps the Malfoys should simply have left Britain? But no, Narcissa thought she could depend on her tame half-blood to be the same kind of doormat he was to Lily. Oops.

What he did was rotten, I'll be the first to admit.

But at what point does Snape get anything back for his sacrifice and risk? (it's not like the Order is ever going to reward Snape for anything).
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/21/2020
Too bad Severus didn't know enough of the future to realize that Dumbledore would turn him into just another slave and Lily would still be dead-he'd likely sell Spinners End (or collect the insurance somehow) and bug out for parts unknown.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/20/2020
Whoa, you have my attention. Since the Unbreakable Vow is going to cost Snape his life...well, Narcissa enjoyed the payment of the debt, mostly.
HermioneSnape394 chapter 3 . 3/18/2020
Starting is great,story is getting Intresting... I'm always fascinated by dark Severus
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2019
I liked it. A lot. Insightful and hot. Could be canon which is a bonus...and sad.
Can we love two people at the same time? Probably.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2018
Loved the story. Well done.
JacqP chapter 7 . 6/28/2018
Bittersweetgreat writing, thank you.
itscheriee1 chapter 7 . 5/18/2018
I don't really know what to feel.
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Fantastic opening chapter. Intriguing, engaging, and powerful I'm sorry not to write much but I want to press on. Will respond with a more in-depth review when logged in.
articcat621 chapter 7 . 1/7/2018
Oh my heart. This story was incredible though, darling. Thank you for sharing with us. Xx
articcat621 chapter 6 . 1/7/2018
Holy hell, this chapter slayed me. Xx