Reviews for About Alice
JRaddict chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Oh that was so great! I was one of those itching for an update of any kind to anything you write (you're one of my favorite authors).hopefully you'll have new chapters for Trying Normal and the Lightkeeper soon, but until then I'll just keep so much for the update!
Rheza chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
I love you, and I love you even more for throwing me a bone!

And if this is your definition of brief, please continue throwing out brief pieces of writing. :)
maploc chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Thanks for the chapter. It was awesome. The angst was so real I could feel the ache in my stomach. Your stories have topped my favorite list and I'm awaiting .more!
chicken chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
What MiniBristow47 said. UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
MiniBristow47 chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Michele, you're too good! But why don't we chat anymore? No e-mails! No dedications! No word from you for months? What am I, blown-up Haladki brains to you? At least the story was good! Sydney was so mean to Jackie indirectly! I miss you. Go UConn! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
I'm so happy to see this. Coming to Terms and Trying Normal are my favourite Alias stories. I used to re-read them both once a week but now I don't need to because I have all my favourite parts memorised.

I hope you can get round the block with Trying Normal soon but I'm also looking forward to the next part of The Lightkeeper.
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
This was great!

It was close to a trying normal chap as I could get.

Syd was seriously crazy though in this story, I mean hello! Why would she drive upset, with her small baby in the back?

Well, I'm just happy they made up, Alice isn't worth it, but I really didn't think her comment was that big of deal. Syd really overreacted, kinda like she does on the show. When will she learn Vaughn would never hurt her, he'll always love her.
Secret Agent Girl chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
YOU ARE AMAZING! I was blown away by that! I mean SERIOUSLY! WOW! I love Trying one of my favorites and this was just such a good part of it! I mean, WOW! I loved the interaction and I can't wait for MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

I can't wait This was just soo amazing. The language the dialogue the diction! ALL OF IT! I can't wait for more of this OR The Lightkeeper (Which is so bloody amazing also!)

And thanks for the dedication! Makes me feel special!

-Secret Agent Girl
Lindakins chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Another great outing for you! I have to say, everytime I log onto , I look for updates from you! I was beginning to lose hope! But then here you are with another great chapter! I can't wait for your next update!
Luna16 chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
That was told so wonderfully. I think that you captured Sydney's and Vaughn's characters so well, I could practically see this all happening in front of me. I think it will fit amazing in Trying Normal.

I never liked Alice and I now I have an excuse to like her even less! ;)
Deanna chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Amazing, amazing chapter! I've been patiently waiting for updates on Trying Normal for the last few weeks, lol and was worried maybe you'd given up on the story! So glad you haven't!

Can't wait for MORE and soon, please! :-)
kimmers chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
COl! ah that was SO GOOD! eheheh i luv it.. absolutely love it - totally and completely.. please write more like this!
Jinna chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
yea thank you so much !
Mandi chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
i hope there's more coming! sounds like it's gonna be a great story!

:o)
nana chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
it might sound weird, but i loved tha angst, it felt so real.

Awsome job, I can't wait to see an update on Trying Normal, and yes I am one those itching for any sort of update, so imgagine my happiness when I saw this:)

I loved it and I can't wait to continu reading your awsome story!