Reviews for Attack on Titan song parodies
Master Shorty 11 chapter 19 . 3/10
XD This was funny. Mikasa: That seems kind of sexiest LoL And, with the whole Bertholdt: Can we not? I died.

Lieutenant Myst chapter 17 . 12/24/2017
Love it!
MastersofAngels117 chapter 16 . 12/13/2017
Another good one! We loved this as well. Keep up the good words. Is "Floch" supposed to be a swear word? Well, we like it better then the F word. LOL

-MOA117
Master Shorty 11 chapter 15 . 11/23/2017
LoL! The start was funny "Eren was a killer, first time that I met him," that made me laugh! I know, I've dissapeared from Fan Fiction, but I'm back. Could you do Demons by Imagine Dragons? A Reiner with Christa would be funny and cute.

Lieutenant Myst chapter 15 . 11/23/2017
Nice, but Hilarious! XD
Master Shorty 11 chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
Lol! This was funny. I was thinking or This Is Halloween! That would be funny... but, this was still funny XD Keep up the good work!

Lieutenant Myst chapter 14 . 10/30/2017
I can't wait for chapter 99! And can't wait for another one of the parody songs.
Master Shorty 11 chapter 13 . 10/23/2017
Can you do In The End by Black Veil Brides? There was a Attack on Titan one and it was good! I like the What Ever It Takes. She told ,me and said that it was a MUST SEE! So, I watched it. LoL!

Lieutenant Myst chapter 13 . 10/22/2017
This is amazing! I love it! :D
MastersofAngels117 chapter 12 . 10/18/2017
So I have a request. After you do Michael Jackson's Thriller song, could you do Imagine Dragons Whatever It Takes.
~Angel
Lieutenant Myst chapter 12 . 10/16/2017
Love it! :D
MastersofAngels117 chapter 11 . 10/13/2017
Hm... this is good. This is Master... again. *Another sweat drop* So, could you do Warriors by Imagine Dragons? Or Thunder, by Imagine Dragons? Or, Pretty Little Physco, by Procaliene Black? (I spelled that wrong) I only know the last one because it was on an Add. -_- LoL!

Sign ~ Master
Lieutenant Myst chapter 11 . 10/12/2017
Why not make a man out of you?
Lieutenant Myst chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
So much swearing.
Eevastiina chapter 10 . 10/9/2017
I'm horrible.
I knew only two or three songs.
I had to listen the others so I could get the idea.
Sorry... :/