Reviews for Nightmares and Thunderstorms
kyubeymew chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
omg my heart! I love this!
XxVallirenxX chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
... I have no words. Your Ereri fanfictions are masterpieces.

Must favorite all Ereri stories you have written. Must favorite author. Must leave reviews that I cannot express my indescribable amounts of love and joy for your stories in.

Thank god, someone who thinks Levi should have a fear of thunderstorms like I do!

When I got to the Isabel and Farlan part, I was turning away from the screen, shaking my head and saying 'no, no, not this, not this! My poor little Levi!'

And then I started crying.

Geez, this was an emotional rollercoaster ride of feels. And I am in awe.

There is nothing to describe it. I need more of this in my life.

AKA I F*CKING LOVE IT! I MUST READ MORE OF YOUR AMAZING WRITING, O GREAT BENEVOLENT GODDESS OF ERERI! I AM SO GLAD YOU SHARE YOUR BEAUTIFUL MATERIAL WITH US, AND I GIVE YOU MANY OFFERINGS OF ERERI FANART! I AM STUCK IN CAPS LOCK NOW. SHOOT.

-XXVALLIRENXX
lauel chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
That was so cute and beautiful.
I'm about to cry for overcuteness !
Really that was a masterpiece :D !
I enjoy it 'til the end.
Levi's sooooo adorable. I want to hug him ;-;
But I would be useless because I'm scared of thunder too. Well, we could be scared together lmao !
Or Eren could hug both of us tightlyyyyy ~
Hell yeah, that's one of an idea !

Anyway, that was truly awesome ! The whole story. Thank you for the good moment ! That goes in my favorites story immediately ~

I'm so happy for them I'm almost giggling in my bed (because it's 1am here in France and I should sleep but fuck off). Maybe that's some nervous reaction, whatever.

So, yeah, that was truly good so thank you one more time

I'm going to sleep with some cute Levi in my head and unfortunately not in my bed ;-; that's the saddening part.

This review is far too long.
But I can't find the right words. That makes me angry ! But always giggling.
I think I have a nosebleed, well I should stand and go get a tissue before I die.

OS like yours always remind me that a story doesn't some lemon to be powerful. Sometimes, juste cuddling and telling stories like tough moments and sad pasts are enough. I love that. And that's more realistic.

Plus, I have never see Levi with fear of thunder albeit that's a really good idea. It hits me when I read it because that makes sense. So yeah here it's another point why I have adored it.

And Eren's so handsome (I don't think that's the good word but fuck that shit) and caring. I wan't to thank him too. Please take good care of our lil' Levi. He is just a bubble of feelings. He flies by his own but he could be destroyed at any moment. Be here for him. You're the best partner ~

I really think Eren was amazing. Noticing such little things from his captain, he's so deep in love that's cuuuuute ~
I love themmmmmmm !
And you too for that *•* !

So thaaaaank you ~
And excuse the mistakes (I'm French so autocorrect's shit and my English isn't perfect too)
Byyyyyeeee ~

I should really get some tissue.