Reviews for A Ninja Lost in Brockton Bay
Gizmo Gear chapter 3 . 2/10/2018
I have to have more of this. This is so fricken awesome!
Gizmo Gear chapter 2 . 2/10/2018
And thus, he becomes badass. Don't you dare make him say anything along the lines of 'I need healing'!
Gizmo Gear chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
Hmmmmm...

Continue...
gokuchiefkarkat chapter 3 . 11/6/2017
I'll admit, it has promise.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 8/31/2017
I'm just can't wait until the next update...and a Sensei and Student (Non-Romantic) Relationship between Genji and Taylor.
The things Genji can teach her will be amazing. Such as stealth, Martial Arts, proper exercise techniques, how to control your breathing, how to be deceitful and discreet, how to use & control her powers in various ways, and maybe even a weapon like a sword.(Ex: Katana,Saber,Chakoto, or a Ninjatō)

Seriously, Fuck'n Genji man! THE most BADASS character in Overwatch.
xbox432 chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
Ya know what the problem with your story is? There's not enough of it. Seriously, I was just getting into the groove of it when it ended. :'(

Liked that your character thought things through and decided NOT to feed the rage dragon. And now we get to see how he handles Tattletale's machinations. At the least I don't think he'll let Taylor delude herself into thinking she can outsmart a Thinker of Lisa's caliber.

Also, I'm vaguely curious as to whether his words affected Lung at all? Longshot, but it's fun to ruminate on.
Snappy Flowah chapter 2 . 8/23/2017
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEE~!

~Snappy~
xbox432 chapter 2 . 8/21/2017
Ya know, I don't usually read a story with less words than it has chapters by multiples of 1000... but I'm glad I gave this one a look. It's well written, well edited, and so far I'm liking the personality of your character. I'm also quite curious to see how the fight plays out, and if Skitter decides to help. If nothing else, having someone there as a potential teammate could keep her from joining the Undersiders via self imposed Stockholme Syndrome.
xbox432 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Hmm, interesting choice for an OC. It'll be ironic for Lung to get taken down by a ninja of all things... Also, while his suit and abilities will make him formidable, he won't be a game breaker by any means. Curious to see how Skitter and the other capes react to him.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 8/12/2017
... the OCSI-Genji is... doesn't have much of a character. He acts more like an uneven mixture of Genji, a Genre Savvy Geek and a typical Gamer. Make your mind and stick to it. Random mood swings don't exactly work here.
Cadelorbe12 chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
MORE. NOW. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2017
Oh no, it's Green Cyborg Ninja Dude lmao, that's such a terrible name. Genji's reflect everything with swords thing will serve this character well, I assume cooldowns aren't a thing? (Though the ult might tire him)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU!... just because it sounds more badass than ryujin no ken wo kurae.

And somewhere on his body is a tattoo of C for Cauldron if I'm guessing correctly. They are almost as good as Old Troll of Nasuverse when it comes to triggering crossovers.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 7/28/2017