Reviews for Love And War
Undaunted One chapter 21 . 4/13/2017
So I know this your is 14 years, but oh my god was it good. I don't know if anyone will get this review because of the time line, but this is now one of my favorite InuxKag fics! Thank you!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/26/2017
Eeeewwwwwww!
What the hell kagome?
Did you forget all the pain? You just f**king with that bastard inuyasha? I can't believe this!
He's not in love with you. He killed your baby. Did you forget that? What happened to you?
Guest chapter 15 . 3/26/2017
Kagome needs to leave him that bastard inuyasha. He needs to suffer more. He's in love with that kinky hoe b***h isn't? So he needs to suffer like hell. For letting them to kill kagome's baby and trying to kill her.
He's such a low vermin. That plays with her heart and hurt her.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/26/2017
I was right about that bastard inuyasha, if he loves soo much that f**king kinky hoe take her as his wife and leave kagome.
Two-timing jerk
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2017
Inuyasha! You f**king bastard!
You just need a pleasure and hot new body
What a pathetic creature?!
I bet that he's just using kagome
When that b***h of w***e kinky hoe came to picture he'll all over her
Jan Ma Ri chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Type your review was awesome and I really enjoyed it .
keep writing more
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2016
Type your review was awesome and fantastic I really enjoyed t
Tommygirl0113 chapter 21 . 6/28/2016
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER!
jj chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
im a little confused as to why koga just left her instead of trying to trap inuyasha or just kidnapping kagome altogether
Sophie chapter 10 . 3/20/2016
gasp.
animegirl73 chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
Loved this story. Now that I finished it. On to the sequel.
NotSoGreat chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
I really just don't like the way you portray Kagome at all xD You make her seem weak and that she can't do anything without Inuyasha, it got better around Ch15 but then she went right back to her weak character. Also, Inuyasha's thoughts are just really contradictory, kind of like you just randomly changed his character in the beginning and switched back. Sorry but I'm just not a fan :/
Jenmoon1 chapter 21 . 4/12/2013
wpnderful fic
Yoshi chapter 21 . 9/14/2012
I love this story At first, I thought that Kagome really died and I tear, but when I see the last chapter, I am so happy that she's alive! I'll be reading the sequel
Jemzet A Heart Broken Angel chapter 21 . 9/13/2012
it was cute but i hated the ending lol