Reviews for Bleeding Heart
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 5 . 12/20/2017
It's another fun chapter! I'm glad everyone as sorted where they wished to except for poor Pansy! I know her heart is broken she was not placed with her new friends! I feel so sad for her!

I'm glad Ariana and Hermione are already becoming close friends!

Happy Writing, Happy Holidays to you and yours! May you have health and wealth in the new year!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 4 . 12/20/2017
Lot's of fun was to be had in this chapter!

I really want to know why Draco is constantly ANGRY!

I love his sister as she's a little sweetheart!

Hermione and Theo are the best because they are kind and love each other!

You may wish to repost this chapter as it is almost all font, font size and gibberish!

Also, Draco and Ophelia can't be Identical Twins as that only occurs when twins are the same sex! They are Fraternal Twins!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
A bit of cheek, a bit of flattery, an eternally angry Draco, a tad of fashion, a prophesy, Mother's correcting their children and Hermione being as outspoken as ever! It was quite delightful!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 2 . 12/20/2017
Poor Hermione is so unfortunate to have two run ins with a bratty Draco in one day! I certainly hope Dobby didn't put her in the wrong room because she was kind to him and he decided to give her an upgrade!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
I'm glad Blaise adjusted his attitude slightly!

He should have been sent home to learn some more appropriate manners when speaking to adult who was also his hostess! His sisters also needed an attitude adjustment and better manners!
Soulmatelover4life chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
I also write stories with Hermione as a pureblood. I love the idea of Hermione being a pureblood and I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has Hermione as a pureblood. I love your story and i hope youll update soon!
NaginiTheHorcrux chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Please update. I love your story so far and the idea of Hermione as a pureblood is really interesting (In a good way)
Soulmatelover4life chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Love this story! Please update soon!
Hermionelover101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
This is really good. Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2017