Reviews for Futility
Gizmo Gear chapter 7 . 9/28/2017
And eventually Frisk gets their DT back and they RESET and save goatbro and everyone lives happily ever after, the end! Right? Maybe?

Awesome story nonetheless! I actually liked this take on this particular 'whatif'!
Gizmo Gear chapter 6 . 9/28/2017
Well, I guess that is the only thing left, huh? One last chapter.
Gizmo Gear chapter 5 . 9/28/2017
Shiiiiiiiit... Thats nine kinds of screwed up! Chara was twisted, huh?
Gizmo Gear chapter 4 . 9/28/2017
Hmmmmmm. The remains of Chara's SOUL provided the remaining DT required to RESET. Thats a theory I've heard before.

Lets see where this goes next.
Gizmo Gear chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
It waaaaaas... Sooooooo, what next ?
Gizmo Gear chapter 2 . 9/28/2017
Was it Chara?
Gizmo Gear chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Interesting. I wonder where this will go.
Yukai yami chapter 7 . 8/21/2017
Damn, the name of the fanfic is really sinking in, now. Everything does seem futile and hopeless.
Makes sense that whoever's left alive would be hostile towards Frisk. Hell, Sans and Grillby babysitting might be the only reason they're still alive. The moment Frisk is alone without a guardian and a monster tries to go for their soul, it's over, huh? The guilt would stop them from trying to fight back, and... -Gulp-
Anyways, this is getting more and more awesome. Keep up the good work!
TheRealMasonMac chapter 7 . 8/21/2017
n0ice _ Wait what happened to Asgores 'kill humans' motto?
writingisrelaxing chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
Honestly I've read A LOT of Undertale fanfics and this one is pretty original and very well written. Great work so far, and I really hope you continue it soon! (btw maybe Chara is not dead and it's them who can reset? wait no, that wouldn't make sense... but then, who...?)
Yukai yami chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
Cool! This is getting super interesting! I can't wait to see what'll happen now. Nice job writing this!
Yukai yami chapter 2 . 8/17/2017
Oh, interesting! I like what I'm reading so far Kinda sad this doesn't have reviews yet cause it's not bad. I'll be looking forward to read more!