Reviews for Futility
Gizmo Gear chapter 7 . 9/28
And eventually Frisk gets their DT back and they RESET and save goatbro and everyone lives happily ever after, the end! Right? Maybe?

Awesome story nonetheless! I actually liked this take on this particular 'whatif'!
Gizmo Gear chapter 6 . 9/28
Well, I guess that is the only thing left, huh? One last chapter.
Gizmo Gear chapter 5 . 9/28
Shiiiiiiiit... Thats nine kinds of screwed up! Chara was twisted, huh?
Gizmo Gear chapter 4 . 9/28
Hmmmmmm. The remains of Chara's SOUL provided the remaining DT required to RESET. Thats a theory I've heard before.

Lets see where this goes next.
Gizmo Gear chapter 3 . 9/28
It waaaaaas... Sooooooo, what next ?
Gizmo Gear chapter 2 . 9/28
Was it Chara?
Gizmo Gear chapter 1 . 9/28
Interesting. I wonder where this will go.
Yukai yami chapter 7 . 8/21
Damn, the name of the fanfic is really sinking in, now. Everything does seem futile and hopeless.
Makes sense that whoever's left alive would be hostile towards Frisk. Hell, Sans and Grillby babysitting might be the only reason they're still alive. The moment Frisk is alone without a guardian and a monster tries to go for their soul, it's over, huh? The guilt would stop them from trying to fight back, and... -Gulp-
Anyways, this is getting more and more awesome. Keep up the good work!
TheRealMasonMac chapter 7 . 8/21
n0ice _ Wait what happened to Asgores 'kill humans' motto?
writingisrelaxing chapter 5 . 8/20
Honestly I've read A LOT of Undertale fanfics and this one is pretty original and very well written. Great work so far, and I really hope you continue it soon! (btw maybe Chara is not dead and it's them who can reset? wait no, that wouldn't make sense... but then, who...?)
Yukai yami chapter 5 . 8/18
Cool! This is getting super interesting! I can't wait to see what'll happen now. Nice job writing this!
Yukai yami chapter 2 . 8/17
Oh, interesting! I like what I'm reading so far Kinda sad this doesn't have reviews yet cause it's not bad. I'll be looking forward to read more!