Reviews for Made you Look
Besat5 chapter 6 . 10/13
I love this story so much. Please update soon! Especially with season 4 out.
fairy tail 13579 chapter 6 . 10/4
I need another chapter of this please
wolfruleer chapter 6 . 9/2
Please update soon.
Kingkong101 chapter 6 . 8/24
Izuku with killer intent would be badass.
Zero chapter 6 . 8/19
Deku being a strong parent who loves eri as his child and will go to the edges of the world and back again to save his mama and the girl he loves, along with unlocking all the true potential of one for all and about to beat the scum of the earth to an inch of their lives?

Bro/sister; you need to make this climax shine like a golden dawn to hammer your plot home like a smashing homerun in a mlb season end baseball game, you got my attention so make that winning play. You got me?
crazydude13 chapter 5 . 8/7
You kinda lost me at the “papa” and”mama” part, don’t know why, I just don’t like it :/
FuryJoe chapter 6 . 8/5
great story
kombatant88 chapter 6 . 8/2
so satisfying to read about Monoma getting the ass-whupping he deserves
AnimeFan299110 chapter 6 . 8/2
Wow...just wow.

This was a great chapter, Johnny. The tension, Ochako and Inko's situation, the reveal of Eri's grandfather, the meeting with the vigilantes, Monoma getting his ass served to him, it was great!

It's interesting how you and I have differing takes on Eri's grandfather. Yours being kind and compassionate, while mine being cold and heartless.

Monoma definitely needed to be put in his place, especially after talking smack about Eri, Ochako, and Inko.

And the introduction and personality of Hatsume was spot-on. I kinda see how she would mistake Eri for a sentient baby.

Cannot wait for the next chapter; kept up the good work.
afreask chapter 6 . 7/30
Yeah Monoma deserved that. I'm surprised that Izuku managed to restrain himself enough not to hurt him judging from the damage Black Whip did the first time he used it in canon. Lol Powerloader can officiate weddings? That opens a lot of opportunities for shenanigans to occur when drunk.

Another great chapter! Keep up the amazing work!
scout360pyro chapter 6 . 8/1
Pleasantly surprised to see this updated. Nice chapter!
devildust chapter 6 . 7/31
this is awe inspiring you have a talent for making one
feel what the characters feel I love this
fencer29 chapter 6 . 7/31
He's not "the Hauler"! He's "the Cruller"!

Minor point - while they've undoubtedly seen one another's pictures, and probably heard enough to feel as if they should know one another, wouldn't this actually be the first time Inko Midoriya has met Ochaka Uraraka? (in fact, outside of Katsuki Bakugo, has she ever met any of her son's classmates?)

I would almost enjoy seeing Monoma try and complain about this to his classmates, only to have Kendo try and give him a foretaste of what Midoriya had promised, however that would be a distraction from the main story so it will probably have to be left to my imagination (it's certainly been long enough for everyone at UA to have heard about Eri - even Hatsume probably heard, she merely ignored it once she determined that it wasn't related to "her babies").
SirLightKnight chapter 6 . 7/30
Oooh sweet lord you’re back BABY! Ugh the last chapter had me on a low, and I was worried you weren’t returning. But instead, YOU BRING ME THIS?! Brilliant, marvelous, simply divine! Oh boy, I don’t know where to start! I already kindof see what might be happening soon, and I don’t know if i’m ready or terrified. But, Black whip coming out early is an interesting prospect, as is the sheer emotional tension running through this story. I can almost taste the Dad RAGE buffering off of Izuku, the worry, the doubt...oh its so strong and i love it! And not only that, but Knuckleduster’s advice was probably one of my favorite interactions (if not just freaking amazing life advice as a whole, it’s also from what i’ve seen for many a man, very true), and I’m liking the Vigilanties so far. Especially this haven of All Nerd you’ve got going on here, which I find awesome. Those three would make an awesome top-tier fan group, should they put aside their differences and ya know...not die.

I’m just waiting for the weapon genius that is Mei to go ham on this whole situation. The weaponry may be a tad shoddy, but she could turn it into masterclass stuff...provided it doesn’t explode.

However, I like this little wink Powerloader has here of “I can officiate weddings...” useful information for the future me thinks. But still, oh, man the meeting with the prior users! Metal as all hell. And while it way not be “In the plans” for him to use it or rely on it, Black Whip will likely be an awesome ass puller, and I like that, but i’m also thrilled at the prospect of what this all means for the final showdown! Deku is about to go beastmode, and while I know it might not come out at first...I feel like he’s about to take up that promise he made to Monoma...just instead of him, it’s going to be Overhall who gets his shit Kaminoed, and that’s going to be so damn cool!

Auntie Midnight is best and few can convince me otherwise, what a winner.

Also, two Midoriya women, in the same room, with complimentary quirks. Hahahahahaha I’m hating the odds for these poor villains, I’m feeling an interesting case of boogaloo till we puke is going to go down. Something something small objects may include gloves, something something may include handcuff keys, something something Ochaco-no-jutsu Mama Ass kicking technique up yours style. It’s going to be grand, when everything falls apart, and Izuku finds himself watching as she Yeets someone out a window. And she’s beautiful. I just hope Himiko doesn’t dust up the works, that...that would be very very bad. I’m not happy with her in general, as she struts around as my sweet lovable best girl. Just...makes muh skin crawl already, not to mention, this just reeks of her getting to “farm” her...and i’m just not ready for that. Mentally or physically. My only hope is Ochaco is smart and talks her way out, or as soon as Izuku sees another Ochaco walking around his brain goes ‘hold on a diddly darn second’ and roots her out. Which I would find immensely entertaining, although I have light dread at that, just because my suspicions sinketh deep on that.

Seriously, glad to have ya back, this was an excellent read! Can’t wait for more, and as always,

Yours’ truly,

Sir Light Knight
fan girl 666 chapter 6 . 7/30
putting Inko and Ochako in a room together was probably not smart, the Midoriya women those who currently hold that name and those who will take it in the future are a tough scary breed of women

meeting the Vigilante characters from the spin off was awesome I wonder how red All Might's face would go if we stuck Crawler, Izuku and Sir Nighteye in a room and showed them limited addition merchandise or former battle videos. The sheer amount of fan nerd energy those three produce could be harvested and power a city for a month

Izuku going all scary papa at the end was awesome I love that he's already taking Knuckldusters advice to heart and that Monoma was the one to help him show why One for All parents are some of the scariest kind. Here's hoping Mei got it on camera cause I would love to see what 1-A does when they find out that their sweet cinnamon roll Izuku would go all Kamino Ward on them should they make Eri cry