Reviews for Tales of Truth
enjoyedit chapter 12 . 10/14
Mannaged to finallly catch up with your wonderful story. I love how this scene ended with Helen, in the context of a fairytale. They all deserve a happy ending. :( So what happens next? Thank you.
pallysdeeks chapter 12 . 10/13
AWWWWWWWWWWWW its a happy ending after all for Helene I just hope Aramis can let go. I know it will be hard for all 4 of them.. Give yourself time you'll get an idea and you'll be back in no time :-)
Jmp chapter 12 . 10/13
Lovely, I am so happy for little Helene who, I think, will always have a piece of Aramis' heart. Thank you.
Deana chapter 12 . 10/13
SO SWEET!
Deana chapter 11 . 10/6
Wow that was close!
Jmp chapter 11 . 10/6
So glad things turned out alright, except for Porthos' arm. Now to take Gabrielle home and for her to meet Helene. Love it thanks.
pallysdeeks chapter 11 . 10/6
WOOOWW! I was sooo freakin out that hosertoad had his blade on Aramis chest I was afraid he was going to shove it in him.. Thanks Goodness Gabrielle shot that asswipe.. Love how aramis was comforting her and Porthos finally tells him to stop shouting .. Giggling at lastline by him Can someone get this damn musket ball out
LordLady chapter 1 . 10/6
I can see the end, and I am kinda sorry about it. This is a wonderful story, and i am truly inlove with the older woman and the little girl, not to menchion your writing!
pallysdeeks chapter 10 . 9/29
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! PORTHOS!
Jmp chapter 10 . 9/29
Eek, a cliffy! I hope Reginald is a really bad shot. Love the old Baron, I have a feeling that Helene might have found a home. Please update soon.
Deana chapter 10 . 9/29
Yikes, wow! More soon please!
pallysdeeks chapter 9 . 9/22
Feel bad for Helene and her misrable sores she getting riding the horse.. Love the story Aramis tell her and Porthos I can see him grinning like a cat with with a mouse.. and that moment alone with Queen Anne and the baby seeing so many traites of Aramis. Her and Constance sharing some girl talk and fears.. Cant wait to see the next chapter?!
arduna chapter 7 . 9/17
What a lovely way of retelling Aramis' story. "Will I have a happy ending?" Awww...you got me!
arduna chapter 2 . 9/17
Have only just started reading this and love, as always, your beautiful prose. You observe everything so well! It's unusual to find a story where we bother to describe our heroes, assuming everyone is familiar with them, so I appreciate that you have done this especially as you observe things my brain has forgotten or skipped over. I love "Aramis was the finesse to Porthos' strength and Porthos was the sense of logic that kept Aramis grounded when he was being ruled by his heart". A perfect summary of their relationship and why they need each other. Oh, and the story is great too!
AleuStark chapter 8 . 9/15
I've gotta be up in less than 6 hours, but I just couldn't stop reading this. It is incredibly well written, and I love how you portrayed the bond between Aramis and Helene. All of the characters are so well in character and the plot really calls to the reaser. Can't wait for the next chapter! 3