Reviews for Tales of Truth
dianatolveira chapter 7 . 12/10/2017
This story is a gem, Anne and Aramis love story weaved so beautifully through it all, the care this wonderful men have for this little girl, I love it. And Porthos is the best, he has given Aramis the support and hope he needed, no one better than him to understand a little child left alone in the world, I don't know how this will end for Helene right now, but I do know that Aramis and Porthos will do everything they can to find a safe place for Helene
dianatolveira chapter 6 . 12/9/2017
I am so very curious about Helene's future, I wonder what will happen to her
dianatolveira chapter 5 . 12/9/2017
*_* This last part with Anne, oh my God, I love it! You have described so wonderfully her feelings for him, and her memories of that night

I can't wait for the boys to find Aramis so that they can stop worrying for him
dianatolveira chapter 2 . 12/8/2017
Completely hooked with this fic. I feel so very sorry for Helene
dianatolveira chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
This was a very interesting beginning! Who would shot to a little girl?
enjoyedit chapter 13 . 10/20/2017
Heartfelt ending, although I secretly hope they would convince Aramis to return to the Garrison! Thank you for this creative story. Little Helene was easily pictured and so adorable in contrast to the Musketeers. Well done. Look forward to your next.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 13 . 10/20/2017
sooooooooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.. But I am glad Aramis will be staying there for awhile to maybe think and regroup
Jmp chapter 13 . 10/20/2017
I am very happy that Aramis found a 'family' who he loved and who loved him, especially little Helene,,even though he is bound for the monastery. Thank you for a great story, I look forward to reading more.
Issai chapter 13 . 10/20/2017
It explaines why Aramis did not go to the war - his brother did not find him in Douai so could not talk to him...
I hate when he's leaving his musketeer's life... and his brothers. It should not have happened...
Deana chapter 13 . 10/20/2017
Oh what a sweet ending! Great story!
enjoyedit chapter 12 . 10/14/2017
Mannaged to finallly catch up with your wonderful story. I love how this scene ended with Helen, in the context of a fairytale. They all deserve a happy ending. :( So what happens next? Thank you.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
AWWWWWWWWWWWW its a happy ending after all for Helene I just hope Aramis can let go. I know it will be hard for all 4 of them.. Give yourself time you'll get an idea and you'll be back in no time :-)
Jmp chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
Lovely, I am so happy for little Helene who, I think, will always have a piece of Aramis' heart. Thank you.
Deana chapter 12 . 10/13/2017