Reviews for God Shuffled His Feet: An Alias Buffy crossover
Aygul chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
I love this story very much. There are a few grammar issues that were distracting but not enough to keep me from reading it. Also, the Army colonel's name changed from O'Connell to Fraser in the epilogue. The stoners were a nice touch but, for some reason, I was a bit disappointed that they weren't actually Jay and Silent Bob.
dawn of the new world chapter 5 . 5/22/2003
keep 'em coming.
S.M chapter 5 . 5/19/2003
can't wait to read the whole thing,please update again soon
Anyanka of the Ocean chapter 5 . 5/18/2003
waiting fer the next chapter!
Anyanka of the Ocean chapter 4 . 4/25/2003
i wonder wat tricks mr. gupta has hidden up his sleeves...i like the way ya leave us ta ponder that

i also like the conclusions u have drawn about y faith turned ta the other side. very nice

overall, this story is very well written and i enjoy reading every chapter

update soon
S.M chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
can't wait to read the rest,please update again ASAP
Barbara chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
Keep it up! I love your Buffy/Alias crossovers - they're great! I only wish you would update sooner )
Anyanka of the Ocean chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
this was a very well written chapter. one of the best things was that u really made the character of anya really believable.

the pansy line had me laughing my head off

update soon
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 2 . 4/16/2003
cool sequeal.
Marcus Rowland chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
I'm enjoying this - I had a few minor niggles with the way the plot seemed to be going (e.g. the way that the First Evil was being so helpful about showing that it existed when people had doubts) but if the whole Sri Lanka thing is a trap it makes more sense.

One minor point - it's generally agreed (e.g. Joss Wheedon has repeatedly said so) that the next Slayer will rise when Faith dies, not Buffy. I'm not 100% sure that Buffy knows this but I sort of assume that the Watchers (especially Giles) and anyone else with an interest probably does. The First undoubtedly does.
Anyanka of the Ocean chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
i like the first one u did, and this one is just as good.
S.M chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
please update soon,can't wait to read the rest
Stelynn chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
I'm really lovin' this! Please update soon... You're doing a great job with characterizations and mannerisms, Bravo!
lala chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Good first chapter. I love both shows so I am always up for a cross over. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Stelynn chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
I love this. Can't wait to see where you take it. But I'm definitely intrigued, and, by the way, great job with characterizations!