Reviews for The Secret Keepers
A chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I love this couple!
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 11 . 9/27/2010
Aw! this was so sweet! this was like a big fluffy fluff story that I just want to hug!
blah chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
I'm sorry, but I hated it. The characters are not in character. And Sandry never lets anyone see her cry, and she never cries when she's happy. Rosethorn and Lark wouldn't react like that, and Niko wouldn't give Briar a whole lecture. The characters were not in character.

The dialogue was not developed.

You need new verbs and new adjectives... you reuse them too much.

Um, hello? They're way too young to get married.

GET. RID. OF. BLOCK. FORMAT.

Get a beta, or something. This story needs help... I apologize if this is offensive.

I think I need to go kill myself just to get this horrid fic out my mind.

Sorry.
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 11 . 4/23/2008
AW!
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 7 . 4/23/2008
That was a tad awkward.
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 6 . 4/23/2008
I was laughing as hard as Rosethorn. Wow!
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
Chandra no get it. Wat wuz so funny?
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Aw.
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
I think Lark understands or suspects what is up
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Hehe. That was kinda funny how Tris kinda understood. Hehe.

THough, I do wonder what she was angry'bout.
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Bet he just hates Rosethorn right now...

Good juob!
Magelet613 chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
I love it!

I love the way they get together. Maybe you could describe Wilbur more, or what happens between Sandry and Briar when Rosie walks in on them. Cool.

Love it
Notadeadend chapter 11 . 10/28/2007
Now, normally, I worship BriarSandry pairings. But they were just so Ooc in your story, so...idk, VAGUE about their relationship that i just couln't believe you. Plus, they declard love for each other and then get engaged less than a week later? SO not gonna happen. I'm sorry to say this but I think you should try writing more before you post. And get someone to read over your work.

I'm really sorry if this came out really bitchy, but I just HATE reading fanfics that just aren't that great on the fluffy part.

LoVe, N.A.D.E
ChocoholicMonkey chapter 11 . 6/4/2007
AW... IT'S FLUFFY AND FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME. SO CUTE!

LUV,MELOMARSHMELLO
Un-Dead Livestock chapter 11 . 2/24/2007
This is a really awesome story. I like how the characters act and everything it is just really amazing.