Reviews for Diplomacy
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Fiction MA, adult content with explicit sexual or violent situations, is not allowed on FFn. Please take down "Diplomacy" and repost on another site. (If you don't know where to post it, Archive Of Our Own allows these types of works.)
Bushwah chapter 44 . 9/30/2012
Go Kris!

I love your story. Bit of a strange way to conduct "diplomacy"...

Well, I'm not getting any special gift... wah! But I love your story.

Fave and follow, and reading the other one soon.
somethingtobelievein chapter 44 . 6/16/2010
Hey ;)

Well...how do I start? You wrote such a good fanfiction...It's really one of my favourirtes, because it's greatly written and there's not just smur (although I like how you put it in ;)) but also a real storyline...

I don't know how often you updated in the past for I found that story just a few weeks ago. But it's been a long time since you last updated and I have to plead for more *falls to her knees* This is so great and I nearly screamed when I read this chapter and it was the last one. So PLEEEEASE keep on writing and give me more

I hope to hear from you soon ;)

Greatings, Barbara

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm german and understand it a lot better than i write it ;))
AriannaLestrange chapter 44 . 1/31/2009
Alas! 201! Oh well, my email goes to you anyway. Blue., that's the one! I absolutely love your story. The perfect mix of fluff and angst and fabulousness!

Lyra must die! Ellerina Rose is so right. Choking on wedding cake! What a great idea.

I've read your whole story in 2 days, lacking the time to sit at the computer for many consecutive hours and finish it in one go. I love it, and, darling, you must update soon! The wait is going to kill me, though I only just finished.

I truly can't believe you haven't updated since 2004. Ahem, 5 years later, I hope you haven't forgotten this wonderful fanfiction. If I never read the end of this story, it's going to haunt me forever.

Cheers and chocolate cake!

Arianna
Michelle chapter 44 . 9/11/2006
i no youve probably written this story yonks ago but i just finished chapter 43 and omg i really love it! you HAVE to finish it.. lol or add more. im really dying to read what happens. oh that lira chick. blah what a scammer.

lol well love it please add more!

.x.x. michelle .x.x.
Unski chapter 44 . 2/21/2004
i just read ur entire story and it was great! keep writin! it's been awhile since u've updated. is this as long as it usually takes? not that i mind too much, cuz i'd still read ur story but i do like my updates. so do i get a cookie for being a new reader? can it be delivered by leggy?
Nico Catalonia chapter 44 . 1/25/2004
wow! I LOVE your story! i applaud your awesome writing ability. i can't wait to read about the bonding ceremony! i love how you describe emotions. and the lemons are so well written, not raunchy at all. update soon! i can't wait to read on!
Allison chapter 44 . 1/25/2004
I love it! best LoTR fics ever! please update soon!
DayGloPixie chapter 9 . 1/24/2004
I really like this story, just enough smut ;) It has a little more elevated diction then that of some other fanfics, and I commend you on that. The only critisism I can give you this early in the story is; Kailin. He does not really fit into the elvish culture. Elves are more reserved and would not make such fun of sex or curse, also elves do not have a "hell" persay, and therefore would not use it in their vocabulary. But, again, excellent story.
The Oreo of Love chapter 44 . 1/23/2004
sweet! a fluffy chair, and cookies!
i got my name out of a fanfiction i can no longer remember. it made me giggle, too.
excellent chapter. lotsa love, and elf kissage. i hope they still steal him away, sounds fun.
anywayz, hope to read another chap soon,
Oreo, aka Sprikolas, lady of Shiny Things
Kate chapter 44 . 1/22/2004
Yay! I love weddings! I can't wait for the next one...please don't make me wait long!...and i would LOVE to wake up next to Legolas every morning...
kate
funky4657 chapter 44 . 1/22/2004
NO! You should have made this chapter extra long so we could see their bonding today!
Oh well, but know that i'll be chacking this site every 5 minutes to see if you've updated!
Orbit chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Wow, so much going on in this chapter! Is Rhya going to be alright? Why the heck does Kallo hate Legolas so much?
Orbit chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Wow, i only read 1 chapter of your story, and I already know i'll love it! I'm off to read the rest!
Orbit chapter 44 . 1/22/2004
Wow, is this a great story! I can't wait until the next chappie is up!