Reviews for I Fell Into Your Arms Quite Literally
sunshiined chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I wish this fic was finished...
Musette Fujiwara chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Interesting...
mintbiscuit chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
lol all us girls want to snog tom XD
Rebecsy chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Very good first chapter. I can't wait for the play- i love that movie! You have all characters in place except maybe your moving a bit fast with them snogging already? If possible check out my fic? thanks!
Jewlin-chan chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
Your story is really good you have too update soon!
PChicka chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
your story is totally awesome. I been dying for another chapter. I wasn't so crazy about the whole horse thing. I'm really not a horse person so maybe it's just me. But i still love your story.
PChicka chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I am dying here! I've been checking everyday to see when your put up another chapter! Ah. I love this story. but you got me dyin here!
Sagen Marie chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
IF ANYBODY WILL BE SNOGGING TOM IT WILL BE ME!
Antiope chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
Very very nice. One thing though. Sentence breaks please. Example:

"Very good," he said, "Have you been taking classes?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I have," she said sarcastically.

Seperate the speach sentences so we don't get confused as to who is talking! Otherwise, GREAT! I so loved this chapter. You keep up the WONDERFUL work. Oh, and I love horses as well, though I can't afford to have one, or even ride them that often. My uncle has some, and whenever I visit, I ride. Anyway, if you do marry Tom Felton, be sure to sent me a notice! LoL! j/k Keep updating, and TOM FELTON ROCKS! (He is all yours when it comes to me! Good luck!) And Take care!
All those Perfect Lies chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
hey this is a good start on the story keep it up its going great update quickly!secret destiny
buGspooKy chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
I've gots lots to say,

1) I love Moulin Rouge

2) Don't we all want to snog Tom Felton

3) You have a talent for writing fics

4) I'll let you be and leave you alone because no doubt I am scaring you, so I'll just say bye.

Bye!
Ardent Entity chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
I'm afraid I'm not a horse person.

Also, what about their classes? They should have classes shouldn't they?

I still love your story! Very cute, a little unrealistic, but that's okay.

§ icequeen §
Ardent Entity chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Congradulations, I have not even finished your chapter and I am already reviewing.

Hermione is another me! She dresses like me and acts like me. That is so cool. And Draco is so cute!

goes to find her friends. It sounds like you have all of your characters in place. Very impressive.

That scene in the carriage was funny as hell. Ron :"lalalalalalala!" Ginny:"I bet Ron is singing to himself again!" That was great!

That was so cute when Hermione was looking for the Head Boy. Malfoy: "Looking for me?" Adorable.

huh? You must be Brittish. Snogging is not a term used here in America. I'd snog Tom Felton too!

I like French too! I'm taking it! Your story is very good. I am impressed. It is one of the better fanfictions I've read. I'm off to read the next chapter. I do hope that you update regularily.

§ icequeen §
not done baking chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
I must be truthful: I liked the 1st chapter better.
Hermione Double chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
Finally, someone who knows something about horses when they write about them. Thank You!