Reviews for Harry Potter and the Critical Game
hurray hedwig!
era-romance chapter 9 . 9/22
no hedwig?
Brezer chapter 14 . 9/6
kind of disappointed so far. he was worried about being around kids with a 28 yr mentality and he's acting like a kid himself
zubhanwc3 chapter 33 . 7/11
I like the story. bit of a fan of fix it up stories that are relatively interesting. and the gamer trope, as long as it's not using the 'system', or 'dnd', or going way over the top, to the point of turning other characters into mindless npcs, is one of my favorites. so this story is right up my alley. hope you decide to continue, as I'm interested in where it's going.

I'm assuming that the main reason for the changes, is likely due to number 14, or maybe a different one, but he's my first guess. he's involved in magical Europe, which would put him in contact with Grindelwald, and in turn Dumbledore. and potentially tom. he could've failed, or just died early, given that the changes that he's made have negatively affected canon, at least so far, and I'm Britain specifically. additionally, I'm assuming that the magical theory book that contradicted a bunch of other theories, is written by him.

lastly, I think that one of the other returnees might be fleur, as that would be a reasonable beacon of change in magical France, given that their are only a handful of magical countries, and promoting the concept of a veela being equal to a human across other countries by increasing her importance and impact
zubhanwc3 chapter 22 . 7/11
huh. kinda wish that the chosen flower was a lily. would've been more poetic
asifzq24 chapter 1 . 5/17
nice story hope you update
MoinLeute chapter 2 . 5/15
whats up with that much useless stats? trying to fill chps with stats or what?
junkstories chapter 32 . 5/4
I'm loving the story. Hope there will be more to it some day.
Over 10 years of reading fanfiction and this is one of the most well made time travel/gamer/ fix it fics that I’ve ever read. Sad to see that it hasnt been updated in a while but happy all the same to have found it. I’ve read HP fics for a long time and this one carefully avoided the cliches and common plot contrivances and mischaracterizations that the majority of them make.

I’d gush more about why I think this fic is great but I’m not that good with words so I’ll leave it with this: thank you for writing this and making my day.
Efthee chapter 30 . 3/23
i like it so far but i feel that it would be a very very long read and there hasnt been a lot of game interactions as other gamer fics.
Spidersauce chapter 25 . 3/21
Aww. Why not tell Tonks he's a metamorphagus as well?
Thanks for writing~
Dr Gero chapter 32 . 1/7
I was a little hesitant about this story at first because of the early gamer-fic info dumps plus short chapters, but I've been pleasantly surprised and engaged in the story. Harry's relationships and interactions have been handled very well I think and I'm very curious about the changes that have taken place (i.e. the dragon-creature, the sickness, Dumbles etc). I'm also wondering if we'll have meetings with the other people sent back or see more of their effects on the world.
Looking forward to more!
kittyranma chapter 33 . 12/24/2021
Interesting premise, I look forward to seeing what happens next.
kittyranma chapter 27 . 12/24/2021
Um you do realize that in Canon they did have spring/Easter break.
tfuinsah chapter 5 . 10/31/2021
Well that was unexpected. Ever so slightly redeeming too. Still not standard, but at least she's not a complete POS.