Reviews for Night in the Homestuck
TheStressedOrca chapter 24 . 1/5
This was a ride, from beginning to end. I loved this absolutely underrated gem, you deserve more reviews, follows, and favorites on this. You are a great author and I hope I can see more fics in the future.
Call-Me-A-Punk-Whatever chapter 24 . 1/5
Oh my god that was so friggin amazing like... Hopey shems. It's bittersweet in a way but it's still a sweet ending. And Casey is back, yay! Along with the ither people thrown in the hole. Honestly. I love this fanfic.
TheStressedOrca chapter 23 . 12/30/2017
GASPPPP FINAL STRIFE! Omg I'm so excited for this! This is easily one of more underrated crossovers, by far! You're amazing! Can't wait for more!
Call-Me-A-Punk-Whatever chapter 18 . 11/28/2017
Oh man oh man I would love to see another chapter! It was getting so good with the NITW Dancestors and whatnot. Keep it up! :3
TheStressedOrca chapter 12 . 10/14/2017
Oh my god, that was a very emotional chapter, well...I wonder how the gang is going to get through this!

This story is amazing so far! I hope you continue!
ArchimediesMD chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Never in my life would I have guessed that this was a crossover that would exist... Not to say its bad intact it seems pretty good I just never saw this crossover coming
nicopop chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
if you do it right, this fanfic could become something really awesome! :]
there is not a lot of good homestuck Xover like what this one has the potential to be
i hope you will continue this story soon.