Reviews for afterwards
elizabethrose1974 chapter 49 . 5/21
will you ever put the second part on here? cause I'd really like to read it
AnotherAldebaran chapter 49 . 4/24
lovely story, thanks for sharing! But did he ever stop calling her Miss Granger? Hmm.
AnotherAldebaran chapter 10 . 4/24
I just stumbled across this fic, it's up to a good start so far! I liked the way Snape handled Hermione's homework here, it seems like she does need to loosen up a bit.
zaubernuss chapter 21 . 4/21
„To me, intimacy is the key to good smut and a good fanfic because the emotion between the characters is what I personally get off on.“

zaubernuss chapter 14 . 4/21
I read this story a long while ago, a fact I forgot until I started reading it again. Therefore, I never realized how much it has influenced my own story. I really like how you're interpreting Snape - how we allows Hermione to see his more gentle, protective side and how he's mentoring her. The way you describe Hermione's state of mind is convincing, too, and it makes me ache for her. Add to that that I like your writing, and there's everything it needs for a perfect story. Great job!
Sabrina Davis chapter 49 . 4/19
this story was really good. as one fanfiction writer to another, keep up the awesome work
DeathDagger chapter 24 . 3/6
Oh God/Dess above, they’re perfect together lol
DeathDagger chapter 22 . 3/6
Ooooh! I love this!
DeathDagger chapter 17 . 3/6
Major awwwwww!
noonenowhere84 chapter 1 . 3/4
thanks Gulali for spoilers before I even read the second chapter...
GuLaLi561 chapter 49 . 2/11
Hot love the plot twist that Snape was the one behind the Sorting Hat
kg.gutierrez76 chapter 43 . 1/6
I'm typing this without reading this chapter, cause 1. I love your warning. It's funny, but oh so true. 2. It really surprises me how many people read 'M' rated stories and then complain about them. Honestly, they're all stupid sheeple. 3. It took me 2 hours to reach this chapter. And I love it so far. Kudos to you.
LadyBelladona chapter 1 . 1/3
im sorry but first chapter in and i cant stand it...two of hermiknes traits you seem to through out the window..her hair and her intellegiance...how can she judge a hogwarts hkuse when shes always been about fairness and ewuality? surely hermione knows thst a house doesnt define a bloody person and thsmat each house had traits thst didnt suit well with people are thst people in each house ended up being villians? sorry the whole thing is ridiculous and im not going to continue...and for an author to tell her adience to skip through more then half the book for some good old smut or some more better pieces...its jusst telling you not to read the book if the viewers just want to get to the "good parts" right at the end...maybe do some research on the characters and storyline. good luck
Lyght816 chapter 49 . 12/9/2017
Oh wow! I have to look frantically for more! Love,love,loved it!
Lyght816 chapter 36 . 12/9/2017
I have been greedi!g devouring this story, and too engrossed in that task, to type a review. I'm sorry I promised myself,and you,a break to do this right! And now,I really want to get back to reading,but had to let you know I love this storyline! It's witty, charming,lustful,and spot on believable as to how this might have come about with our characters.

Wonderful job! Cannot wait to get back at it! Thank you so much for taking your time and putting type to page!