Reviews for afterwards
WizardSmurf chapter 1 . 9/7
For me, a proud Slytherin its quite difficult to read about fhe distruction of our House and Miss Grangers self righteousness about it.
Not all Slytherins are bad Granger. To be honest, only the time Voldemort was around made people there into Deaath Eaters. We value survivelism though, so withoht that insane guy and that Gryffindor the second wizzarding war for Voldemort wouldn't have happenend.

Actually there was anofhsr Dark Lord before Voldemort. They worked in pairs? One from Durmstrang and one from Gryffindor. Would you delete Gryffindor because you all tended to be loyal to that man in the end?

Be honest with yourself, destroying Slytherin wouldnt erase the problem. The problem js House unity and acceptance.
Hachico-chan chapter 49 . 9/4
Always...

that was a nice touch...
Thankyou
elizabethrose1974 chapter 49 . 5/21
will you ever put the second part on here? cause I'd really like to read it
AnotherAldebaran chapter 49 . 4/24
lovely story, thanks for sharing! But did he ever stop calling her Miss Granger? Hmm.
AnotherAldebaran chapter 10 . 4/24
I just stumbled across this fic, it's up to a good start so far! I liked the way Snape handled Hermione's homework here, it seems like she does need to loosen up a bit.
zaubernuss chapter 21 . 4/21
„To me, intimacy is the key to good smut and a good fanfic because the emotion between the characters is what I personally get off on.“

zaubernuss chapter 14 . 4/21
I read this story a long while ago, a fact I forgot until I started reading it again. Therefore, I never realized how much it has influenced my own story. I really like how you're interpreting Snape - how we allows Hermione to see his more gentle, protective side and how he's mentoring her. The way you describe Hermione's state of mind is convincing, too, and it makes me ache for her. Add to that that I like your writing, and there's everything it needs for a perfect story. Great job!
Sabrina Davis chapter 49 . 4/19
this story was really good. as one fanfiction writer to another, keep up the awesome work
DeathDagger chapter 24 . 3/6
Oh God/Dess above, they’re perfect together lol
DeathDagger chapter 22 . 3/6
Ooooh! I love this!
DeathDagger chapter 17 . 3/6
Major awwwwww!
noonenowhere84 chapter 1 . 3/4
thanks Gulali for spoilers before I even read the second chapter...
GuLaLi561 chapter 49 . 2/11
Hot love the plot twist that Snape was the one behind the Sorting Hat
kg.gutierrez76 chapter 43 . 1/6
I'm typing this without reading this chapter, cause 1. I love your warning. It's funny, but oh so true. 2. It really surprises me how many people read 'M' rated stories and then complain about them. Honestly, they're all stupid sheeple. 3. It took me 2 hours to reach this chapter. And I love it so far. Kudos to you.
LadyBelladona chapter 1 . 1/3
im sorry but first chapter in and i cant stand it...two of hermiknes traits you seem to through out the window..her hair and her intellegiance...how can she judge a hogwarts hkuse when shes always been about fairness and ewuality? surely hermione knows thst a house doesnt define a bloody person and thsmat each house had traits thst didnt suit well with people are thst people in each house ended up being villians? sorry the whole thing is ridiculous and im not going to continue...and for an author to tell her adience to skip through more then half the book for some good old smut or some more better pieces...its jusst telling you not to read the book if the viewers just want to get to the "good parts" right at the end...maybe do some research on the characters and storyline. good luck