Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lady Thief
Harry is such a fucking prick in this
S chapter 8 . 2/23
Wonder what Sirius is up to, in being this willing to help Hermione.
S chapter 7 . 2/23
For all his inappropriate talk, Sirius gave good advice to Harry there.
S chapter 6 . 2/23
This was melancholic. How lonely Hermione must feel.
S chapter 4 . 2/23
Totally enjoying this premise, and can’t wait for Hermione to start getting some practical experience, and then start getting her revenge. I know, it’s going to be awhile as she has just started learning, but oh, the skills she’s acquiring make it very exciting. The loss of her reputation is still sad, but it’s good that she’s dealing with it calmly. Thrilled that Harry asked Sirius to help Hermione, and Sirius is entirely willing to do so. I hope Hermione’s parents are able to re-build their finances and reputation.
S chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh, Hermione. I hope she gets over the circumstance quickly. She’s resilient, and people are willing to help her, even if in some questionable ways. Dumbledore’s manipulating things and people, but can’t fault him here. Not sure if he really couldn’t have done more, but that’s that. Sad about her parents getting impacted so thoroughly too. Disappointed that Dumbledore didn’t help out financially, knowing she took this devastating hit for the team. Looking forward to all of the perpetrators getting their comeuppance. It’s got to be quite a story, considering the length. Quite excited for what’s to come.
No, Sirius better not die this time around! Not fair!
Stg, Harry BETTER BE IN TROUBLE FOR PEEPING! KIND OF PERVERTED SHI-?
I can’t be the only one who shrinks that Harry is slightly wrong. And, did he just call Hermione not ugly, but then kind of insult her? Just because someone likes you doesn’t mean they should change for you. Hermione doesn’t need a new hair style or new clothes to be pretty, and Harry best realize that. And Ginny is his girlfriend, and it’s like all he wants to do is snog, have sex, then train. Harry had better grow the hell up soon. I get that he has to train, but he doesn’t even seem to understand how she’s feeling. I don’t ship them together or necessarily like her here, but she deserves to be with someone who understands at the very least.
One, badass. Two, did she just gloss over her own birthday? She’s 16, now, I believe.
I started this when I was a bit younger about a bit over a year ago. I didn’t get into it, and I think I skipped a lot because somethings are different than I remember. I’m reading this now, and it looks really good. I think the only thing I remember is something about Dung telling Hermione about charms and bigger and smaller and expansions. That’s all I could remember before reading, and I didn’t even know that she went to the Wizengamot. My memory must really be bad.
Sorcerer's Scone chapter 67 . 2/10
Amazing story! I wish we got to see Hermione a bit more before the trial at the beginning, I feel it would’ve made more of an impact to see before & after fully.

But, you’ve managed to paint an amazing, original story that fits a slew of different genres, but still stays true to the magic of HP. Loved it!
bjorn aleswiller chapter 1 . 1/20
Mundungus at the end there reminded me so much of Undertaker from Black Butler I even read his lines in Undertakers voice from the Dub...
Bladow chapter 2 . 1/10
ooh I can just smell locke lamora OOZING off of mundungus fletcher right now. Im all in in thisn here
snewby chapter 67 . 1/8
This is a story, wonderful, awesome, bodacious story! Wow, this has seized my imagination since I started it and am glad to have a great conclusion. I didn't know where you were taking it so often but I kept enjoying fresh surprises. The use and rearrangement of canon story elements in creative ways were engaging. The personal stories and new characters were lovely as well. I loved Patron a lot but i didn't enjoy the other character story lines as much because they had too much screen time. Plus all the scenes of horror kept putting acid in my belly. I like that you lessened those elements in this story, which helped the overall feeling and flow of the story, and kept me engaged with the main characters.

Cheers on another incredible story!
1,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »