Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lady Thief
cosmicdustmote chapter 1 . 10h
ooh this story has promise! i love a good story about vindication and revenge
sohangchopra chapter 1 . 5/17
A good story - although I expected Hermione (and the rest of the "Night Nargles") to be eventually arrested, but given some liniency because of their efforts in fighting Voldemort.
C chapter 67 . 3/11
Thank you soo much. This book was a great book for a grade 6 reader to read. Thanks again. Have a nice day/night.
Xander Blackheart chapter 67 . 3/9
Wooooow! Loved this! great story I read it in two days and oh my God loved it! Great read! Good story telling. my only criticism is the Epilouge felt a tad bit rushed and left ya wonder what happened on these other supposed 'heists' but overall still an awesome story
Hayleystorm chapter 1 . 12/25/2021
I love it.
DocCBM chapter 3 . 12/15/2021
Very good
DocCBM chapter 2 . 12/15/2021
Not sure I like this helpful Dumbledore, means he's incompetent instead of machiavellian.
DocCBM chapter 1 . 12/15/2021
Interesting
iChaos chapter 67 . 10/18/2021
That was certainly a very interesting and creative story. The writitng was quite good, even if the ending was rather abrupt. Altough I am almost always in favor of a HEA, in this case I feel like something a little more tragic would have been more satisfying.
Jimbocous chapter 67 . 10/4/2021
Thanks for a great read! Very nicely done.
Hankton chapter 46 . 9/4/2021
Sirius best argument in the wizengamot would be pointing out the thieves ability to fake fiendfire convincingly would suggest they have someone on their team capable of casting it.

and they might be refraining from using it only because they are holding back.
Hankton chapter 28 . 9/3/2021
man with dumbledore gone and many blood bigots still alive this is interesting
Neil Addison chapter 67 . 8/10/2021
Thank you for writing this and sharing it as fanfiction its certainly one of the most original ideas I've come across. The parts with Hermiones parents and her guilt about their suffering is believable as is her own changes in morality as the story develops. The idea of revenge on this scale was brilliantly put over and I congratulate you for it

My only 'complaint' is that the dog v cat joke goes on a bit too long to be really funny but thats a minor quibble about a brilliant piece of work
abishasoans chapter 7 . 8/6/2021
That's some very sensible advice Sirius. Didn't know you had it in you
olivia71295 chapter 67 . 6/17/2021
I've got to say, I loved this story. It was lots of fun, and the only thing I would change would be showing more of how Harry and Hermione made up at the end (and more of their life). But fun awesome story besides that. Plenty of action and adventure and thievery!
1,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »