Reviews for Fruit Flies
LOVE IT!
mtbabe chapter 5 . 12/1/2018
Love these stories!
seireidoragon chapter 5 . 10/30/2018
This has been an interesting story and while I didn't always follow what was happening it was still a fun read.
Bananabella chapter 5 . 5/31/2018
...I kind of really want them to have kids. The insanity of it, all of that... This is strangely sweet. Like a garlic-bread turned cinnamon-roll, sweet.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2018
This is so good i love it
dawnieangel76 chapter 4 . 1/19/2018
Friends is NOT better than HIMYM.

Not marginally. Not fractionally. Not at all.
Vitlium chapter 2 . 12/9/2017
I almost made a joke abut finishing each other's sentences then frozen popped into my head
Vitlium chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
the Full Metal alchemist reference killed me XD
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 11/30/2017
genius!~~~~~
Fxreflies chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
You know I'm here. I didn't read this *yet*, but I plan to do so. It is currently 1:07am and I have school tomorrow so I should try to sleep but...no promises.

I already know this is going to be fantastic and I only read the author's note.
bloodshound chapter 5 . 9/8/2017
they're so adorably crazy awesome even if trying to wring coherence out of them is hurting my brain... and that doesn't stop me from coming back for another try. What does this say about me?
Rinsora chapter 5 . 9/4/2017
I really loved this. The particular breed of insanity that you write is mesmerizing. Definitely my favorite characterization of Deadpool. I also love how Peter changes throughout the story. It would be really interesting to see Peter and Wade from the POV of other characters.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
You have a real knack for writing the insanity that is Deadpool. I loved it! Also, it appears insanity is contagious, because Peter is definitely a bit further off center than in the previous fic. It was entertaining from beginning to end.
Lady Logos chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
Just loved the chapter! And I love how damn well you do Deadpool! Keep up the amazing writing! 3
bloodshound chapter 4 . 8/21/2017
Being a super hero is hard, so's being and adult. Dealing with the problems of both... that takes either a very brave person, a crazy person, or someone with a heck of a support network. Lucky Pete has some of all three of that.

Would that have actually worked on the Winter Soldier I wonder? and, if it worked on him, how many other supposedly unstoppable types would it work on?