Reviews for The Spider
Hopefulmonkey chapter 2 . 17h
A shitty reason. you could've just made him a 'Mercenary' of sorts, rather than making some half-baked cringe reason to be a hero.
Hopefulmonkey chapter 1 . 17h
This is so cringy.
PurpleElement chapter 1 . 1/25
Ignore the complete cunt who reviewed yesterday, this was a good story, and i hope you conclude it someday.
niggers hater chapter 98 . 1/23
Fuck pussy nigger! That's how you think like a real black-skin? you're going to prostrate and beg to your mighty masters and kiss our foot like stray dog Trying to beg to got a house.
Good, I can feel your lust. I am pantsless. Take your dick. Strike me down with all of your lust and your journey towards the bitch side will be complete!
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 75 . 1/16
Felicia is totally gonna try to rob the place
Burn in Hell you shitstain. You don’t forgive people like this. You don’t play nice. You tell the fucker peter to go fuck himself. I’ve blacklisted you as a writer. I can’t stomach your stupidity and forgiveness tripe. It’s bullshit and only gets you betrayed again. You want company and friends? Find new people that havnt already proven to be false. Those don’t get another chance. Billions of others out there to find that might not be such disgusting examples of human feces. Family? Means nothing but sharing some similarities with people. They can be just as sick, just as evil, and just as backstabbing. Even being born of the same womb doesn’t mean they are incapable of betrayal. If anything when family does it, it just hurts worse. Fuck “family” is more important. It’s a brainwashed lie. Fathers raping daughters, mothers abusing sons. If family actually fucking mattered, those things wouldn’t happen. Fuck family! Fuck blood! And fuck forgiving betrayers, EVER!
Eltari chapter 53 . 1/15
Good because just so you know I f*cking hate harems. To many good stories go down the drain because they try to force the harem rout and then end up with a mess of a story that they can’t fix because they are in to deep at that point.(not flaming, it’s just my opinion on harems).
dianaphoenix1776 chapter 8 . 1/14
I'm sorry but you lost a reader you went for the too Unlike spiderman for me By that I mean you went for the easy route instead of the harder route more I don't think anyone would actually join shield even if they did that if I knew what it really was
Getting close to 2 years now… i just hope you’re ok
niggers hater chapter 98 . 1/10
ShadowJay20 chapter 98 . 1/6
Dude it's been 2 years already, when are you going to update a new chapter?
Uzumaki Creed chapter 1 . 1/5
You know you really capture the teenage life of Spider-Man, most of these comics and moves lack that. But it’s true the harem comes out of nowhere then he behaves like he ain’t see it coming . He could have just smashed the girls and left it at that… haters are gonna hate but I grand the romance between spider and cat . Jean was added in a bit recklessly but it was tolerable but the rest …sad really I reread this story twice already which it could go on
ThomasPercival chapter 98 . 1/4
Ok, ignore the hateful reviews. This fic is good, it’s not bad, but it’s not great. The marvel lore being used respectively and accurately is fantastic. The romance isn’t perfect but the portrayal of Black Cat is pretty good, even though the harem has taken a wild turn. Nonetheless it’s entertaining.

The scathing reviews left by these keyboard warriors doesn’t help actually. They just want something to rant about. This is a dead fic, but these reviews piss me off. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THATS FINE. LEAVE IT ALONE.

Constructive criticism is what a review is meant for. Not y’all talking random shit about something that will only ruin peoples days. Go back to bum ass jobs at 7/11 and stop writing hateful reviews.

Fuck em, I’ll still be here waiting for the next chapter, if it comes.
Yeah I cant keep going lol starts off good but just drags out and then you remember that he just turned 16
Yugzix chapter 2 . 12/29/2022