Reviews for The Spider
niggers hater chapter 98 . 7/18/2022
Fuck pussy nigger! That's how you think like a real black-skin? you're going to prostrate and beg to your mighty masters and kiss our foot like stray dog Trying to beg to got a house.
Good, I can feel your lust. I am pantsless. Take your dick. Strike me down with all of your lust and your journey towards the bitch side will be complete!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/17/2022
Fury is gonna be fucked when Peter finds out
Guest chapter 27 . 7/17/2022
Was not expecting a blade reference in this. Curious if there are going to be more that you would never thing abt.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2022
Yo who the fuck is this discord moderator
insanecoop chapter 35 . 7/16/2022
Ok so I know this has been finished for a long time but I want to say anyway, I cannot really express how much fun the story has been so far
But the flip side of that is this fing bulsht nonsense about going to school in an AD even tho he's clearly smart enough to test out of a doctorate in M and E engineering, physics, chemistry, O chemistry, genetics and about a dozen other.
So that stupid shit is almost the reason I've stopped reading this story.
Story without that nonsense 8.5 /10
With that nonsense 6.5/10
Guest chapter 22 . 7/16/2022
This is all tying together pretty damn nicely if you ask me.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2022
Is it a bad thing to be on chapter 20 in a day?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2022
Interesting chapter name
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2022
I can’t tell if the timelines between all of these are staying on track. Though I don’t really care either way this is fuckin amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2022
The beginnings of your stories are always slow going, preparations. Training of some sort. I’m amazed you make it so it’s not boring as hell even if slow.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2022
This is the first if only story I’ve read that combines all the marvel universe, I’m excited to see where it leads and look forward to binge reading 900k words in 2 days.
Creatureman chapter 98 . 7/14/2022
so is mefisto? (or how ever you spell it) is his arm still relevant or is that more of a trophy situation
NvRMnD436 chapter 98 . 7/13/2022