Reviews for The Spider
saske92ii chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
Was that a foreshadowing at the end ? Because it seemed like a foreshadowing to me.
I love the story, guess you just make us love your character, building up to op level while clearly showing his humanity in his various(nonexistant) relationships.
This is going to be awesome
Damien NightFall chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
Hell Yes! another spectacular story by you, man your amazing, I love almost every story you've written. Can't wait to see where this goes, I do hope that Peter starts fighting back against Flash and Harry though.
DarkLight Kage chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
Fuck dude! I think I'm in love with this story. I just read the whole thing through and it is because of this that I'm now behind on my homework. Thanks. I'll be honest, I was a little worried when you announced an SI story, since the ones I have read haven't always been that great. Everything turned out great though! Your an amazing author, I love your other stories as well as this one now. I also got really excited when you said that the xmen and ff will be in this story as well. One thing I will ask though, is to please at least keep mj as his friend, at least. I really like the interaction between the two characters. I don't care who he ends up with, as long as the relationship is as good as your other stories. Otherwise, fucking great story! Update soon please!
thegrimreaper99 chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
great story man and to quote the great Ronald McDonald (I'm loving it)
Zyxis Ouroboros ReArchtypist chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
I just binged on all these chapters with no breaks and I love it so much. I can't wait for the next chapter. BUT. I also want you to take your time and enjoy it. I have read the majority of your stories and it is noticeable that they are written better and more fun to read whenever you are having more fun writing them. I love your work and I want you to love it too. Because if you do, it isn't work. Then everyone is happy.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
Just chapter 4 awesome. When are you going to update again. Keep it coming.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
Excellent story so far, love how you are managing the whole thing with MJ and Peter so far, and yeah I to like MJ but I always though that Black Cat was a better fit and Im happy to see you are taking things in that direction.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
Ah man I can't wait to read more.
Thanks for the chapter and pleas keep up the great work.
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Self inserts are normally not my thing but this one is looking very interesting. I cannot way to see how this changes spidey's world :)
Lol chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Noooo! You've fallen to the dark side of fanfiction! Self inserts! Next thing I know you'll be introducing Mary Sue OC's or WORSE... Badly written slash fics... *shudder* In all seriousness though, while it isn't my cup of tea, you do you, ok? I'm fine, just don't abandon the Percy Gamer story! I will be so sad! I would cry. Like a baby. Also, if you were going to make this follow the Marvel Cinematic Universe, why not go with the new Spider man origins? (Being a younger Aunt May, and other details ect. Don't want to spoil the movie in a comment lol)
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 7/29/2017
Good chapter, keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
Really awesome don't forget to keep going and update when you have the time. This could turn out to be on the best tics ever keep going.
ViperStriker chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Huh... this seems promising, even though The Avengers aren't really my thing. I can get into this, ok.

By the way I've decided that I am now going to continually point out your spelling mistakes (spelling, not grammar, 'cause I'm lazy) until you become a spelling master like me, ok?

PS: If this gets annoying or seems patronizing just tell me and I promise I'll tone it down lol.

Just saw one:

"appele" instead of appeal.
FateBurn chapter 3 . 7/29/2017
Great and is good to see you are putting the Drama into a secondary position almost as an after thought.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
Alright, I quite liked this chapter too.
Thank you for sharing your work!
19,611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,294 1,301 1,302 1,303 1304 1,305 1,306 1,307 .. Last Next »