Reviews for The Spider
MoinLeute chapter 9 . 9/2
damn accedentily sended the review before, stupid handy/fat finger.
Lets call Shield rather Hydra 2.0
MoinLeute chapter 9 . 9/2
Someone forgot a certain detail about Shield... Or rather, call it a Hybr
Spaceraider69 chapter 22 . 9/2
Love the Batman reference
wsbenge chapter 6 . 9/1
Spiderman was a favorite of mine 55 years ago. Messed up bullied teen, scratching for money, and deeply scarred by his uncle's death. Brilliant inventor who didn't make money. Wouldn't even skim drug money.

I didn't realize his short sighted outlook until I figured out Superman's problem, and why I stopped buying DC. Kent wasted his talent being a reporter and fighting petty crime much of the time. He should have done a Perry Rhodan, bought some useless desert somewhere and started his own country. Reestablish his genetic race once he found the shrunken city of Krytonions. Easy to stop wars. Focus on medicine. The list goes on.

Enjoyable story.
Garbage trun with the demension bullshit
Harry and mj thing is garbage ruining the story
This shield shit is annoying
Garabge
Garbage
Spider-man chapter 1 . 8/28
Wish you do something about the plagiarists on webnovel. Many people uploading this stuff there.
Join there officially, I'll be your fan support
Anonymous chapter 98 . 8/28
Waiting for more chapters. loved the novel
niggers hater chapter 1 . 8/27
Fuck pussy nigger! That's how you think like a real black-skin? you're going to prostrate and beg to your mighty masters and kiss our foot like stray dog Trying to beg to got a house.
Good, I can feel your lust. I am pantsless. Take your dick. Strike me down with all of your lust and your journey towards the bitch side will be complete!
Re Lovely Lover chapter 18 . 8/25
Why not a harem? One night stands like this are just freaking depressing. If this is to be expected I rather it just be him and Felicia.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 17 . 8/25
WHY?! First he gives Hydra info on his spidey sense through Widow. Now he needlessly brags to Magneto how he freaking downed him so he can come up with a defense against it. Ffs.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 14 . 8/25
It just occured to me he didnt install a gas filter. That just seemed so obvious I was surprised when he got gassed.
19,580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »