Reviews for The Spider
Rexus Draconoid chapter 70 . 11/17/2022
Okay, this is my second time reading this and I will say that eventhough Felicia's anger is understandable, it is rich coming from her considering what happened
estredgetravis2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2022
please update
Guest chapter 98 . 11/12/2022
www. fanfiction s / 8778006 / 29 / Spidey-s-Life-is-a-Game You guys have to take a MAJOR look at this, it shows most of the women that Spider-Man had a chance with, in comics, and even beyond that...~Black Jeans-Wearing-Blue Jean.
Flwd chapter 61 . 11/11/2022
This is so stupid
piquelmyuzk chapter 1 . 11/10/2022
the hero part is good but man that personality. it's like how a republican or teenager would write romance. best wishes with your story author just doesn't suit me.
era-romance chapter 17 . 11/9/2022
forget midtown high, it's getting to the point where they could rename the school hero high...or maybe make it float and call it sky high lol
Guest chapter 98 . 11/8/2022
Why did u stop the man of valyrian steel
Eric Reed chapter 98 . 10/31/2022
Loved your story. Hope to read more some day.
Raiju001 chapter 98 . 10/29/2022
This has been one heck of a good story! Dang I am enjoying the way you are taking the story! Thank you very much for it and take your time. The muse strikes when it strikes! Fav'd!
Reishin Amara chapter 98 . 10/27/2022
...was that Rick and Morty?
Guest chapter 30 . 10/25/2022
So I have read up to ch 30, and while the author has started using incredibly shitty tropes that near-universially reviled, I want to draw attention to the human torch dating Liz Allen.

That's super fucked up. As in, Johnny should be in jail for a pedophile fucked up. It's a mid to late 20s dude dating a 15-17 year old girl. That's incredibly predatory and weird. Very strange that both the author wrote it and that no one has called it out.
Reishin Amara chapter 15 . 10/25/2022
Technically the HULK can have sex...Bruce banner can't. Int he Planet Hulk arc he actually becomes an almost dad. Right up til a group of bastards blow up the planet along with his wife and unborn child.
bige2613 chapter 98 . 10/21/2022
Kanaan Amro chapter 98 . 10/19/2022
are you going to add new chapters to this story, its a really good one
Redumdelta chapter 41 . 10/18/2022
Maya Hansen is white in the MCU, and in the comics. Js. Pulling from a lot of different sources is one thing, but that's a really big retcon to try to justify the existence of hentaiheart.
19,631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »