Reviews for This Time
hatsune miku chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Boondock Winchester chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Oh my God! That was...OH MY GOD! I couldn't believe that ending! This is so fantastic! I normally don't like these kinds of stories but this...THIS is amazing. Wonderful, WONDERFUL story. Love the happy ending and the whole thing starting again. Really cool. Keep up the good work!
Ashray1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
A very good, but also very, very sad story...

I want to cry.

Hope, that Sanzo and Goku use their secound chance better and hakkai save they.

Idiotic Homura! (i dount like him)

You have done a good job by whrite this story.
orvida geri chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
i loved this story are you going to do one on eachother the ikkou sanzo's first with goku and then gojyo then himself with one ofthe other 2 being the listener of the said story?
Warrior Nun chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Hold on, is that...future Sanzo? And that guy with the red-colored beard, is that future Gojyo? Sheesh, time-traveling sure knows how to confuse a girl.

Great story, hope Hakkai can prevent that from happening all over again. I can just imagine...oopsie, almost spilled! It's all up to you because you're the writer!_
Animefreak chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
it was very good. i actley thought that Goku died untli i read the other part. i'll have you know that i was going to cry.
LemonadeLovers chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
This story has an interesting concept behind it... It is the scenario that you based the story around that made the story so gripping. I was so depressed at the way Sanzo would have used Goku and that Goku would have committed suicide, but it made me so happy that Hakkai was able to prevent it all from happening. I have also read Innocent Eighteen, and i enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work!
KillerSockz chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
You know, after I read this I went to the kitchen to try your reccomended dish (sugar honey and chocolate syrup) and leme tell you... it was great but the honey and syrup made my mouth all sticky... Yum.

I loved this ficcy, and can't wait until you update Insatiable Eighteen.
Saiyukigal chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
I love it! But it was so sad! Hopr you rite more son!

chris chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
woah... you sure got my tap flowing... ha ha ha... sigh... runing out of tissues... hm... any continuation? but you know, seriously, if sanzo ever did that, goku will kill himself. sigh... there goes one genki fella...
Kouzuka Haruomi chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
whoaa... so nice_ it made me cry... i luv it luv it! make more! ne ne.. the next old man is who? Gojyo? haha!
yuki chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
hey, cool fic! i didn't want to read it at first, thinking it was wayy long but i did anyway... and you're right, i really did like it

i guess that's it... you came up with such an interesting idea :D
Star-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Wah. that part was ! The suicide part! Thank god it was in the story! And that Hakkai prevented Sanzo from going out! But,who was the guy that told Hakkai the story? Sanzo's future self? Or just someone with violet eyes like Sanzo-sama? Anyway, absolutely love this story! Especially the angst! Although nothing much happened between Sanzo and still. Lovely story! Write more ? Or is there gonna be a sequel? Waiting for more of your fics! _.
real-circus chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
oh is lyke, SO freakin good! keep up the good work n creativity!
Hirame chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Hahaha. damn, that was a twisted, sad story you've got there but hakkai is amusing _; You write very nice fics with interesting plots. Keep it up. Just felt a little sad about what happened to Goku back there. his last words were unexpected too and it made me want to 'cry' and feel more bad!